Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

cruelty to animals

humans do so much damage

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Momo Momo NSW Posts: 10
1 4 Nov 2014
Humans do so much damage to the animals we eat and even the ones we breed to be pets . Firstly the animals we eat we do so much to them its so sad and terrible we need to stop this the whip them, they cut them, they slit their throats, they put them in cages no bigger than their body that's not all there is so much more  there are videos on this site and make it possible to show you what these animals go through if you want to know what else they do but don't you think this is wrong o do I believe we shouldve just stayed non meat eaters and not kill animals would you want that to happen to you if you were them . NOOO YOU WOULDN'T!!!! Because you'd be hurting you'd be starved to DEATH youd get so much done to you.Secondly we also do so much harm to the animals we breed like cats and dogs they trap them in cages not large enough to hardly walk in and once they breed them they give them to pet shops and they don't fell grass on their feet until they get bought and they also could have a disease how terribles that. Reply on what you think
ReplyQuote

2 5 Nov 2014
Humans do so much damage to the animals we eat and even the ones we breed to be pets . Firstly the animals we eat we do so much to them its so sad and terrible we need to stop this they whip them, they cut them, they slit their throats, they put them in cages no bigger than their body that's not all there is so much more  there are videos on this site and make it possible to show you what these animals go through if you want to know what else they do but don't you think this is wrong o do I believe we shouldve just stayed non meat eaters and not kill animals would you want that to happen to you if you were them . NOOO YOU WOULDN'T!!!! Because you'd be hurting you'd be starved to DEATH youd get so much done to you.Secondly we also do so much harm to the animals we breed like cats and dogs they trap them in cages not large enough to hardly walk in and once they breed them they give them to pet shops and they don't fell grass on their feet until they get bought and they also could have a disease how terribles that. Reply on what you think
ReplyQuote

Jorja Jorja NSW Posts: 10
3 5 Nov 2014
Wow, I love you're dedication
ReplyQuote

4 6 Nov 2014
Jorja said:
Wow, I love you're dedication
Why thank you
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au