Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Chocolate :)

21 - 30 of 79 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

Nathanael Nathanael VIC Posts: 211
21 4 Jun 2009
oh yeah and maxi foods upper ferntree gully should stock ritter sport chocolate... my local maxi foods does.

Has anyone had Rum n' Raisin Whitakers chocolate?... It's so so so good, i'm not sure if it's available in australia though.
Likewise with the Dark Orange blocks, oh and dark peanut slabs you can get in new zealand!
Whitakers plain blocks aren't quite sweet enough for my liking.
ReplyQuote

Sham Sham QLD Posts: 1
22 4 Jun 2009
Have you tryed Sweet William's Nut-free chocolate with roasted soybeans, it's awesome! At first I didn't really like soy chocolate so I just didn;t eat chocolate... but like others say, you get used to it and it turns out to be really delicious!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
23 5 Jun 2009
Sham said:
Have you tryed Sweet William's Nut-free chocolate with roasted soybeans, it's awesome! At first I didn't really like soy chocolate so I just didn;t eat chocolate... but like others say, you get used to it and it turns out to be really delicious!
Nut Free is delicious! I also love the Rice Crackle one!
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
24 5 Jun 2009
Unleashed Admin
ckimana said:
Sham said:
Nut Free is delicious! I also love the Rice Crackle one!
I have to admit... for as much as I claim I dislike SW, the rice crackle is really kind of good  ashamed
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
25 5 Jun 2009
Unleashed Admin
Most worthy chocoholics announced! Visit the blog to find out who won happy
ReplyQuote

The Almighty Heatherzilla The Almighty Heatherzilla VIC Posts: 70
26 5 Jun 2009
In the space of 2 days I've managed to eat 2 blocks of chocolate. Obviously I'm amazing. And totally healthy.

As for your quest to find the best vegan chocolate, there is this really amazing chocolate made by a brand called loving earth. It doesn't taste like normal chocolate but it is really good. Just really expensive. $10 a block or something. sad
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
27 8 Jun 2009
Found Bonvita!
In Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, the health food shop in there. Cost me $6.95 a block but damn it tastes good. I got the white chocolate one and it's winning so far.
ReplyQuote

28 8 Jun 2009
Kirrilly said:
Found Bonvita!
In Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, the health food shop in there. Cost me $6.95 a block but damn it tastes good. I got the white chocolate one and it's winning so far.
Ooh! I haven't tried that one yet. I will now!!!
ReplyQuote

Nathanael Nathanael VIC Posts: 211
29 8 Jun 2009
yeah, $7 a block is about how much you expect to pay for it.. cheapest i've seen it was probably $6.
It's totally worth it though, because it lasts at least twice as long as a block of sweet william and is twice as delicious.
ReplyQuote

30 9 Jun 2009
Nathanael said:
It's totally worth it though, because it lasts at least twice as long as a block of sweet william and is twice as delicious.
Depends how you eat it! I used to be a shocker for eating a whole Cadbury family size block  ashamed2
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au