Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Chocolate :)

41 - 50 of 79 posts   2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  

Nathanael Nathanael VIC Posts: 211
41 2 Jul 2009
They also have a new fancier range with apricot and plum flavour.. .delicious.
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
42 2 Jul 2009
Unleashed Admin
Kirrilly said:
I really want to try that bonvita rice milk one cause I've heard that rice milk makes better chocolate but is there anywhere I can buy it other than off the internet?
I live in Melbourne if it helps
Kirrilly, if you're still looking for a spot that stocks Bonvita in Melb, I found a spot the other week when I was down. There is a health food store on Flinders st, between Elizabeth and Swanston st. They had all sorts of goodies, including Bonvita chocolate, tofutti cuties (vegan icecream sandwiches), vegan chocolate cake, etc...

I'm always amused that the stuff I drool over in health food stores is the sugary sweets  ashamed2
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
43 2 Jul 2009
Well I actually fond one pretty close to me, but the trouble is, it's $7 a block. I'm guessing it's imported or something? Still searching to find it cheaper but I doubt I will sad
ReplyQuote

44 2 Jul 2009
I think I might've said this already buttttt, $7 is about as good as you'll get seeing as their $6.50 + postage direct from the people who import it. ( http://www.veganperfection.com.au/productpage.php?id=44 ).
Oh and Matt i think what you're talking about would be TOFWD, on Degraves street? I haven't been there in literally years, but they used to have vegan cake.
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
45 2 Jul 2009
Yep, if you ever want to by your sugar fix online, thats the store to go to.

Continuing with the chocolate theme, Vegan Perfection keep raving on about 'Plamil Organics Premium Chocolate Bars'.  I've never tried it myself, but the adjectives they use make it seem pretty damn good.
ReplyQuote

46 2 Jul 2009
the bounty one IS delicious, although quite small for the price. but despite being a huge fan of coconut and bonvita.. I'd say I can't quite justify paying $3 for it and having it shipped half way round the globe (twice I guess, once for the cocoa, once for the bar).
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
47 3 Jul 2009
I discovered a delicious one today, Tropical Source "Mint Cruch" dark block. Yummy. Probably my favourite so far, and cheap - $2.90 for a decent size block.
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
48 3 Jul 2009
At the moment I'm loving Alpha chocs with cream centres like orange, banana, coffee, cherry, strawberry and mint!
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
49 3 Jul 2009
i love the sweet willams chocolate! i like the tangerine flavour too happy

ive tried a few vegan chocolates..unfortunately i cant remember the names >.< there is a dark choc-orange one thats awesome, i use it in cookies..although as i said..cant remember the name, sorry >.<
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
50 3 Jul 2009
Kirrilly said:
I discovered a delicious one today, Tropical Source "Mint Cruch" dark block. Yummy. Probably my favourite so far, and cheap - $2.90 for a decent size block.
ooooo where did you find this?
ReplyQuote

[ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ]  [ 8 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au