Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Chocolate :)

51 - 60 of 79 posts   2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  

Nathanael Nathanael VIC Posts: 211
51 4 Jul 2009
Some IGA's used to stock that one... it's part of the Eskal brand... the almond blocks are my favourite!
ReplyQuote

Brodie Brodie VIC Posts: 10
52 4 Jul 2009
Matt.Y said:
Kirrilly said:
I discovered a delicious one today, Tropical Source "Mint Cruch" dark block. Yummy. Probably my favourite so far, and cheap - $2.90 for a decent size block.
ooooo where did you find this?
I've seen it at Coles in the health food aisle but I personally prefer Sweet Williams (dunno why, but it's my fave that I've tried) happy
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
53 4 Jul 2009
Brodie said:
Matt.Y said:
Kirrilly said:
I discovered a delicious one today, Tropical Source "Mint Cruch" dark block. Yummy. Probably my favourite so far, and cheap - $2.90 for a decent size block.
ooooo where did you find this?
I've seen it at Coles in the health food aisle but I personally prefer Sweet Williams (dunno why, but it's my fave that I've tried) happy
ty
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
54 4 Jul 2009
Mmmm does anyone like the Sweet Williams Chocolate Spread (kindov a vegan version of Nutella) ???
I havnt really made up my mind yet. My mum says its horrible... but its alright with [soy] icecream.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
55 4 Jul 2009
Unleashed Admin
.ellehcoR said:
Mmmm does anyone like the Sweet Williams Chocolate Spread (kindov a vegan version of Nutella) ???
I havnt really made up my mind yet. My mum says its horrible... but its alright with [soy] icecream.
Doesn't it sell itself on its lack of sugar?? That's what's missing IMHO. I agree -- it seems to require ice cream, or ... sugar, of any kind. I'm not a huge fan, but I know people who are. Meh.

There are better vegan chocolate spreads if you ask me. But most aren't as easy to find as SW.

However, it is GREAT in baking, and chocolate making. I have a recipe for vegan Rochers which I whip out every easter and most birthdays... It takes a little imagination, but the results are impressive, and there are never any left overs! wink The SW choc spread goes great in that! (probably because it's surrounded by other sweet things wink)
ReplyQuote

56 4 Jul 2009
Really?... It's not sweet?... How come I don't notice this!... my sweet tooth must be failing me!
I dunno, I guess I don't like my spreads to be sweet anyways though. Personally I like it more then I ever liked nutella.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
57 5 Jul 2009
Unleashed Admin
Hhaaa happy Well maybe you're sweet enough, but I need help!!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
58 5 Jul 2009
.ellehcoR said:
Yeah, my omni bfriend loves it. He just eats it out of the tub!
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
59 8 Jul 2009
Today I had some Plamils organic & fairtrade "milk" chocolate. It was alright... wouldn't give it the absolute highest rating, but still pretty good.
While at the cashout, however, I asked the man at the organics store what was the best vegan chocolate and he pointed to the 'Loving Earth' brand. He also said that in his opinion, rice milk tasted better in chocolate than soy.
ReplyQuote

60 8 Jul 2009
I agree with everything the guy at the organic shop said!
ReplyQuote

[ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ]  [ 8 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au