Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Hi everyone!

Introduce yourselves!

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  


Abbiero Abbiero NSW Posts: 31
1 4 Apr 2015
Hi everyone!

I am new to this site, although I am not at all new to animal advocacy happy .

My name is Abbie and I've been a vegetarian for the past ten years. I live in Sydney, Australia. I own an online store selling handmade press on nails, painted with cruelty free and vegan nail polish.

I am a huge supporter of Edgar's Mission (edgarsmission.org.au) and I sponsor a handsome goat named Boots, who lives at the farm sanctuary in Victoria.

If you lived in my neighbourhood, you would receive regular flyers in your mailbox regarding many subjects such as banning live exports, cosmetic testing on animals and factory farms which I hand out happy. Awareness is key.

Between my partner and I, we have a total of 11 pets - four dogs dog, three cats kitty, three birds dove and a rabbit rabbit.

Please feel free to add me on other websites!
Facebook: facebook.com/abbier0
Instagram: @abbiero
Skype: echoquin

and please introduce yourselves below! Nice to meet you! happy wave
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
2 4 Apr 2015
Hey Abbie!

Welcome to unleashed!! Thats so awesome that you have been veg for 10 years! congrats! broccoli In September this year i will also of been veg for 10 years and vegan for 1.5 years

I started following you on Insta happy my name is FalllingSkyz happy I Love, Love, Love your nails!!!

I also admire how you sponsor a Edgars mission animal, i dont sponsor myself, but i foster cats and kittens for my local no-kill rescue happy i currently have 1 adult cat and 4 little kittens i rescued last night (3/4)   kitty I also have quiet a few rescue animals of my own happy i have 15 cows, 3 sheep, 1 pig, 3 horses, 1 dog, 3 cats, 1 ferret, 2 roosters, 1 duck and 5 rabbits ecstatic I live about 5 hours north of Sydney on a large property happy

I dont work with animals, but i do work in retail and at the gym, plus i have my own equestrian photography business happy
ReplyQuote

Abbiero Abbiero NSW Posts: 31
3 4 Apr 2015
OinkMoo said:
Hey Abbie!

Welcome to unleashed!! Thats so awesome that you have been veg for 10 years! congrats! broccoli In September this year i will also of been veg for 10 years and vegan for 1.5 years

I started following you on Insta happy my name is FalllingSkyz happy I Love, Love, Love your nails!!!

I also admire how you sponsor a Edgars mission animal, i dont sponsor myself, but i foster cats and kittens for my local no-kill rescue happy i currently have 1 adult cat and 4 little kittens i rescued last night (3/4)   kitty I also have quiet a few rescue animals of my own happy i have 15 cows, 3 sheep, 1 pig, 3 horses, 1 dog, 3 cats, 1 ferret, 2 roosters, 1 duck and 5 rabbits ecstatic I live about 5 hours north of Sydney on a large property happy

I dont work with animals, but i do work in retail and at the gym, plus i have my own equestrian photography business happy
Thank you,  clap I followed you back on Instagram!

That's so awesome, I wish I could take on a few farm animals but at the moment, our property would not accommodate any more than what we have! Hopefully one day..

So lovely that you are a foster mum for animals too!  kitty

I also don't work with animals sad I work in an office as an employment advisor or at home as a nail artist!  laugh
ReplyQuote

Khazlariko Khazlariko NSW Posts: 9
4 5 Apr 2015
Gosh, Oink, that's a lot of animals.  Ha. Sounds lovely, though. Very impressive (to the both of you).

My 10 years of being vegetarian isn't until next year. Seems like so long ago thinking about it because it's such a normal part of life now.
ReplyQuote

Abbiero Abbiero NSW Posts: 31
5 5 Apr 2015
Khazlariko said:
Gosh, Oink, that's a lot of animals.  Ha. Sounds lovely, though. Very impressive (to the both of you).

My 10 years of being vegetarian isn't until next year. Seems like so long ago thinking about it because it's such a normal part of life now.
Thank you! Congratulations on nine years of meat free meals!

Everyone always asks me "How did you go ten years with no meat?" It's so easy!! People don't realise how easy it actually is. I never used to eat much meat anyway - only chicken. I've never tasted steak before in my life! I don't miss meat at all, I honestly can't even remember what it tastes like. The taste of happiness and freedom is so much better to me!
ReplyQuote

Wasim Wasim United Arab Emirates Posts: 5
6 13 Apr 2015
Hi everyone..
I love animals...
I have many animals like cat, dogs and horses..
I like horses and enjoy the horse riding...
ReplyQuote

Abbiero Abbiero NSW Posts: 31
7 13 Apr 2015
Wasim said:
Hi everyone..
I love animals...
I have many animals like cat, dogs and horses..
I like horses and enjoy the horse riding...
Hi Wasim!  wave
ReplyQuote

Bell1 Bell1 NSW Posts: 3
8 6 Jun 2015
Hello everyone!
My name is Bell, I love animals, and a want to be real vegetarian.
I am glad that i found out this websites.
Thank You! happy
ReplyQuote

Abbiero Abbiero NSW Posts: 31
9 19 Jun 2015
Bell1 said:
Hello everyone!
My name is Bell, I love animals, and a want to be real vegetarian.
I am glad that i found out this websites.
Thank You! happy
Hi Bell!
Welcome to Unleashed!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au