Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Petition against glue traps... please sign :)

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

Mikey Mikey NSW Posts: 104
1 11 Dec 2009

Shoogs Shoogs QLD Posts: 114
2 11 Dec 2009
Disgusting sad Signed.
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
3 11 Dec 2009
signed happy
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
4 11 Dec 2009
signed ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
5 11 Dec 2009
Signed =D
ReplyQuote

Vegan4Animals Vegan4Animals VIC Posts: 63
6 11 Dec 2009
signed happy
ReplyQuote

7 11 Dec 2009
Thanks for signing everyone happy
ReplyQuote

MerlinLemon MerlinLemon VIC Posts: 291
8 12 Dec 2009
signed.

but i have a question: what about humane ways to kill rodents? do you agree with that?

i'm not saying that i do (i hate killing animals), but they are pests and i wouldn't mind if all the rabbits and wild pigs and goats and stuff were gone. im not saying i would kill them myself, though. but i wouldn't support it or not support it, as long as its humane.
ReplyQuote

9 12 Dec 2009
Merlin said:
signed.

but i have a question: what about humane ways to kill rodents? do you agree with that?

i'm not saying that i do (i hate killing animals), but they are pests and i wouldn't mind if all the rabbits and wild pigs and goats and stuff were gone. im not saying i would kill them myself, though. but i wouldn't support it or not support it, as long as its humane.
First of all, thank you for signing the petition, I appreciate your support.

I don't condone the killing of mice or rats, but realise many people do. Also, I don't see mice as pests either; I see them as another species trying to survive just like us.

All lethal methods of control are cruel. Poisoning mice with warfarin and other anticoagulants is extremely cruel - essentially the animal haemorrhages to death. Snap traps also can cause extreme suffering if they don't snap the neck of the mouse.

Just curious, why do you think mice are pests? What is it about them that makes you feel they are pests?
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
10 13 Dec 2009
Mikey said:
Merlin said:
signed.

First of all, thank you for signing the petition, I appreciate your support.

I don't condone the killing of mice or rats, but realise many people do. Also, I don't see mice as pests either; I see them as another species trying to survive just like us.

All lethal methods of control are cruel. Poisoning mice with warfarin and other anticoagulants is extremely cruel - essentially the animal haemorrhages to death. Snap traps also can cause extreme suffering if they don't snap the neck of the mouse.

Just curious, why do you think mice are pests? What is it about them that makes you feel they are pests?
It's weird how people see these animals as pests.... yet keep them as pets. happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au