Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Melbourne Uni

31 - 36 of 36 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

ProtoVegoMofo ProtoVegoMofo VIC Posts: 1
31 15 Jul 2010
We were absolutely spoilt by the food co-op at Melbourne Uni! Miss it so much. It's volunteer-run too. Such delicious vegan cakes, esp the coconut lemon one. You can buy things like lentils and brown rice in bulk, vegan chocolate etc. Best fun was putting organic peanuts through a special press grinder to make our own natural peanut butter love
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
32 15 Jul 2010
Melb Uni sounds awesome! I'm jealous over here in Perth.
ReplyQuote

devotchkadebones devotchkadebones VIC Posts: 91
33 18 Jan 2011
Bumping this one up because I just found out that I got in! I can't wait to partake in the animal rights scene here; anyone know what's planned for this year?
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
34 18 Jan 2011
Mondayschild said:
Melb Uni sounds awesome! I'm jealous over here in Perth.
Me too, I live at University of Western Sydney and theres about 3 0r 4 veg meals happy And a thai restruant which has veg options.

I actually am enrolled at University of New England and they have NOTHING. two cafes, and both dont have any veg options. That's what you get when your uni is in the middle of a country agricultural town.
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
35 18 Jan 2011
Awesome. What course are you doing there?
ReplyQuote

devotchkadebones devotchkadebones VIC Posts: 91
36 18 Jan 2011
Aimee said:
Awesome. What course are you doing there?
Who was that directed to? I don't want to answer if it was intended for ZoolNerd wink
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au