Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Peta classified as a terrorist threat, considered same as ALF.

1 - 10 of 27 posts   1 | 2 | 3  


Lauren Elizabeth Lauren Elizabeth QLD Posts: 93
1 22 Dec 2009

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
2 22 Dec 2009
PETA may be crazy... but being labeled as terrorists? O.o
ReplyQuote

Etranger Etranger ACT Posts: 53
3 22 Dec 2009
Lauren_xoxo said:
I have my own problems with PeTA, but those qualms aside, I find these stories encouraging.

We all know the quote from Gandhi; "First they ignore us, then they laugh at us, then they fight us then we win".
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
4 23 Dec 2009
Etranger said:
Lauren_xoxo said:
I have my own problems with PeTA, but those qualms aside, I find these stories encouraging.

We all know the quote from Gandhi; "First they ignore us, then they laugh at us, then they fight us then we win".
yeah same, ive got my own issues with PETA but aside from that being labled as terrorists is kinda amusing happy
ReplyQuote

f3xstar f3xstar NSW Posts: 212
5 23 Dec 2009
Lauren_xoxo said:
lol i dont like peta. theyre like the neo nazis for non vegetarians.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
6 23 Dec 2009
f3xstar said:
Lauren_xoxo said:
lol i dont like peta. theyre like the neo nazis for non vegetarians.
to be honest, their fanatics, crazy, dont care about animals only care about getting a win, fanatics. rolleyes
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
7 23 Dec 2009
They may be crazy, but they are certainly not terrorists.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
8 23 Dec 2009
Legry said:
They may be crazy, but they are certainly not terrorists.
yeah i guess so
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
9 23 Dec 2009
honoustly i LOVE peta
they have to be one of the best orgs in the world 4 animals !!!!
they mos certainly dont want a win
if they did they still wouldnt be in it
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
10 23 Dec 2009
Peta suck!!. Lock the lot of them up i say.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au