Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Soy Cream

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Rosie Wolf Rosie Wolf VIC Posts: 163
1 24 Dec 2009
Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy soy cream in Brisbane, be it the soyatoo(?) one or tofutti. I'm making a Trifle for dessert tonight, and i've never bought the stuff so i'm not sure where to go to get it.
Cheers!
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
2 24 Dec 2009
im not sure about brisbane but my health food has a soy cream im not sure what brand though so i would like to think a health food shop would have some kind of soy cream?
ReplyQuote

Mikey Mikey NSW Posts: 104
3 24 Dec 2009
go to www.veganfoodresource.com

I have a list of suppliers in Brisbane happy  Most Flannery's sell Soyatoo!
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
4 24 Dec 2009
Unleashed Admin
I am just a little bit addicted to Soyattoo! You can get it in Brissy at Flanno's (all of them I think) and Fundy's (Paddington, at least). Wray's Organics might also have it, but call ahead perhaps.

Stock up and share it with all your non-vegan buddies! IMHO it's so much more delicious than dairy cream ever was. Everyone LOVES this stuff happy
ReplyQuote

Ward Ward VIC Posts: 94
5 24 Dec 2009
Raah said:
Just wondering if anyone knows where to buy soy cream in Brisbane, be it the soyatoo(?) one or tofutti. I'm making a Trifle for dessert tonight, and i've never bought the stuff so i'm not sure where to go to get it.
Cheers!
If you're looking for dessert cream, then I have the perfect recipe. It's cheap, tasty and I eat it by the bucket loads:

1 packet of soft silken tofu
1/3 cup (approx) of coconut cream or coconut milk (depends how 'coconuty' you want it to taste)
Golden syrup or Agave nectar to taste

Method:
1) try to get rid of all the moisture out of the tofu by draining it and wrapping it in paper towel
2) place tofu and coconut cream/milk in a bowl and mix with a blender/milk shake mixer etc
3) add in a few teaspoons of golden syrup or agave nectar and then taste it as you go along. add more if needed.
4) enjoy!

I eat it with berries all the time
ReplyQuote

Nelly! Nelly! QLD Posts: 237
6 25 Dec 2009
I'm sorry this is a late response but I got soyatoo cream from wray organic on Kelvin grove road Kelvin grove/Newmarket!
ReplyQuote

Nelly! Nelly! QLD Posts: 237
7 25 Dec 2009
On another note, is it possible to buy milk free condensed milk?
ReplyQuote

Rosie Wolf Rosie Wolf VIC Posts: 163
8 25 Dec 2009
Thanks everyone! i managed to get some at the Annerley rd Flanno's yesterday afternoon. So delicious! It went perfectly with my trifle for dessert, and fruit salad for breakfast =D
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au