Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

This made my day

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Teweesa! Teweesa! NSW Posts: 95
1 21 Jan 2010
I was shopping at my local Go Lo store today, and at the check out I noticed a stack of AA's 'Please think before you buy' leaflets sitting on the counter. At Go Lo. A store that is almost always packed. I was just so chuffed to see them, and also insanely curious about who put them there!

So who ever was responsible for the leaflets in Bega Go Lo, you are awesome and we should have coffee at the Red cafe sometime  thumb
ReplyQuote

sarahwithanh27 sarahwithanh27 VIC Posts: 439
2 21 Jan 2010
That is seriously awesome! (:
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
3 22 Jan 2010
Yeah my Mum picked me up one from Go Lo too - I thought it was pretty awesome that someone had left them there!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
4 22 Jan 2010
Unreal!  thumb
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
5 22 Jan 2010
Unleashed Admin
Yeah, Go-Lo have kindly offered to stock our leaflets at their stores clap
ReplyQuote

Teweesa! Teweesa! NSW Posts: 95
6 29 Jan 2010
Jesse said:
Well I think I'm gonna go in there more often now. They support our cause, I'll support them!
ReplyQuote

Honeygoon Honeygoon NSW Posts: 76
7 29 Jan 2010
Teweesa! said:
Jesse said:
Well I think I'm gonna go in there more often now. They support our cause, I'll support them!
Agreed!! We should all leave feedback on the GOLO website saying how the leaflets are informative and that we commend them for taking action on this issue! Here is the website.

http://catalogues.golo.com.au/adrt/contactus.html;jsessionid=2FC08455B33EB38461483EAD9B19F39E
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
8 29 Jan 2010
Yeah I love it when you see something like that!  About a month or so ago I saw a bunch of the pig flyers at Crazy Clarks!  Awesome work whoever did that happy.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
9 29 Jan 2010
Teweesa! said:
Jesse said:
is there go lo in sa? i think where there was one was in a mall but i think it shut down...
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
10 30 Jan 2010
Ohmygod

I HAVE TO GO TO GLENDALE GOLO.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au