Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

A bit of a laugh at work

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Ballpoint Ballpoint SA Posts: 46
1 23 Jan 2010
I work at Woolworths and in the lunch room they had a sign saying they were no longer supplying cups for coffee so we would have to bring our own to help save the environment (clearly full of shit and also illegal apparnetly).

So I thought it would be fun to print out a bigger sign saying about how making animal products is worse for the environment than driving cars etc. I got the proper statistics before I made it so it wasn't just a half assed message.

Only lasted a couple of hours before the store manager ripped it off though, was a fun week doing it every morning though.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
2 23 Jan 2010
Hahahaha, that's brilliant! Did anyone know it was you?
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
3 23 Jan 2010
Haha thats funny!
Good work.
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
4 23 Jan 2010
That's awesome! Well done! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Ballpoint Ballpoint SA Posts: 46
5 23 Jan 2010
There were a few who knew it was me, there's only a few people who actually give a shit about animals there and I'm the only one that would probably have the balls to do it.

Don't think any managers realised who it was but even if they did there isn't a lot they can do because all I was doing was informing them about a greater pollution. I don't really care about the pollution side of it as much though but figured it's something connecting the 2 so why not point it out happy
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
6 24 Jan 2010
Ahhh I love it! And the only reason it got ripped down is because it's right!! Keep up the awesome work thumb
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
7 24 Jan 2010
HAHA thumb
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
8 24 Jan 2010
great work! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au