Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

serial chalker

1 - 10 of 20 posts   1 | 2  

LauraK LauraK VIC Posts: 77
1 23 Jan 2010
just thought I'd chalk up the neighbourhood with the unleashed website and some words of wisdom wink
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
2 23 Jan 2010
Let's hope you don't get Unleashed into trouble...
lol
ReplyQuote

3 23 Jan 2010
lol haha hope not, doubt it wink
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
4 23 Jan 2010
ive done it lol
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
5 24 Jan 2010
Jordan.- said:
lol
What sort of trouble could really come from it? It being claimed as "graffiti"? But when it's chalk and it washes away - if someone out there really found it offensive (obviously after coming online and checking out what "Unleashed" is....) all they have to do it wash it away.

Here's another idea - if you want to get some more AR things out there with chalk - get the measurements of a sow stall and draw those up on the concrete... and write near/inside them that this is the size of the "living space" a pregnant sow lives in. And do the same for a battery hen! People hear how horrid the living conditions are for these animals but never do the math in their head until it is clearly shown to them.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
6 24 Jan 2010
RaV3N said:
Jordan.- said:
lol
What sort of trouble could really come from it? It being claimed as "graffiti"? But when it's chalk and it washes away - if someone out there really found it offensive (obviously after coming online and checking out what "Unleashed" is....) all they have to do it wash it away.

Here's another idea - if you want to get some more AR things out there with chalk - get the measurements of a sow stall and draw those up on the concrete... and write near/inside them that this is the size of the "living space" a pregnant sow lives in. And do the same for a battery hen! People hear how horrid the living conditions are for these animals but never do the math in their head until it is clearly shown to them.
Awesome idea! You could draw up a sow stall or battery cage right out front of the butcher wink
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
7 24 Jan 2010
jack said:
ive done it lol
so have i

and my little sister chalked up her SCHOOL with it

sadly..the pointed the finger at me for encouraging her since i was the mastermind behind pranks all school life >.<
ReplyQuote

8 24 Jan 2010
haha! cj damn

yeah I don't think they'll have a problem with chalk, I mean my neighbourhood is pretty friendly anyway.. and yes that is a good idea with the measurements!
ReplyQuote

Cj Cj NSW Posts: 378
9 24 Jan 2010
it shouldnt be that bad like..this person chalks up this fence all the time about jesus quotes and stuff. they used to be clever, now theyre annoying, and now you cant chalk over it because some person complained and now it advertises some lame resutraunt that doesnt cater for vegetarians & vegans
ReplyQuote

Ruin Ruin VIC Posts: 198
10 24 Jan 2010
I really love this idea. Especially about sow and battery hen living conditions. It's cheaper than constantly having my AA stickers pulled down  cry
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au