Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

My permanent mark of pride. :)

1 - 10 of 25 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Vegan Zombie. Vegan Zombie. SA Posts: 130
1 25 Jan 2010
So today I finally got what I have been wanting since I first went Vegan over two years ago now, a tattoo to express my passion and pride happy

I'm so happy! I designed it myself, and the tattooist did a phenomenal job. ecstatic all in vegan ink, of course. ^_^

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19466_104064072949205_100000368384085_104841_1864116_n.jpg

I just thought id post it here, to show it off a little. tongue

Does anyone else have vegan related tattoos? Or plan to get some in the future? :3
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
2 25 Jan 2010
Very nicely inked! I love the font too. All and all - AWESOME!!!
ReplyQuote

Rosie Wolf Rosie Wolf VIC Posts: 163
3 25 Jan 2010
Looks good! Nice work designing it yourself too. I like people having a more personal tattoo experience than just picking some flash off the wall when they walk in.
I don't have any vegan tattoos, as yet! Although i do have just a simple 'V' on my wrist, but not a tattoo, scarification. hehe =P
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
4 25 Jan 2010
Wow! That's really cool! That must have hurt?!
ReplyQuote

Memma-moo Memma-moo QLD Posts: 98
5 25 Jan 2010
wow! Looks terrific! Where did you get it done?
ReplyQuote

d-i-am-ond d-i-am-ond WA Posts: 342
6 25 Jan 2010
I really want one =]
that looks awesome =]
ReplyQuote

7 25 Jan 2010
ckimana said:
Wow! That's really cool! That must have hurt?!
Thanks tongue It hurt, but not like "ahhhh thats so painful!" kinda hurt. If that makes sense xD It felt kinda like getting a safety pin dragged across your skin, or a cat scratch. Now its just tender and feels like a bit of a graze. tongue

Memma-moo said:
wow! Looks terrific! Where did you get it done?
I got it done at Ink Kings in SA. The guys there aren't vegan, but their ink is! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
8 25 Jan 2010
What did they give you as an after treatment cream? Most of things I have used in the past wouldn't be vegan, so I need to know what is for when I get my next one happy

Also do you remember the name of the ink?
ReplyQuote

9 25 Jan 2010
RaV3N said:
What did they give you as an after treatment cream? Most of things I have used in the past wouldn't be vegan, so I need to know what is for when I get my next one happy

Also do you remember the name of the ink?
The ink they used was called "Classic" and I'm using Papaw ointment for the aftercare, its just fermented papaya fruit, and its a natural antiseptic. happy
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
10 25 Jan 2010
I got my vegan tattoo done at the same time as her, although ours are totally different ;D Zombies is all, gothic/cursive while as mine looks like a child has drawn it with texter...and thats how i love it!! ecstatic

It says vegan both ways ;D

One way
http://Vegan-Freak.deviantart.com/art/Vegan-tattoo-151678443

And the other
http://vegan-freak.deviantart.com/art/Vegan-tattoo-2-151678781
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au