Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Griffith QLD Uni

1 - 7 of 7 posts

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
1 26 Jan 2010
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good environmental groups there?
Or if there are vegan cafe options on campus there?
I'm starting there in about a month happy.
Thanks happy
ReplyQuote

Shoogs Shoogs QLD Posts: 114
2 26 Jan 2010
No idea about on campus stuff, sorry sad I assume you mean the Nathan campus and if so the vegan cafe The Loving Hut isn't too far away! It's on Logan Rd, Mt Gravatt happy
ReplyQuote

3 26 Jan 2010
Yeah I'll be rocking out at Nathan campus.  I'll definitely have to check out the Loving Hut then!  Thanks! happy
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
4 27 Jan 2010
Unleashed Admin
Shoogs said:
No idea about on campus stuff, sorry sad I assume you mean the Nathan campus and if so the vegan cafe The Loving Hut isn't too far away! It's on Logan Rd, Mt Gravatt happy
AAAARG. I miss Loving Hut! YUM!

Their affogato is to die for.
ReplyQuote

5 27 Jan 2010
Ooh do you know if they have a bike rack?...  I'm going to be riding my bike to uni every day...  That's the plan anyway haha
ReplyQuote

Shoogs Shoogs QLD Posts: 114
6 28 Jan 2010
pitterpatter said:
Ooh do you know if they have a bike rack?...  I'm going to be riding my bike to uni every day...  That's the plan anyway haha
If you mean Loving Hut, I can't recall... it's on a main road with shops, so they might have one somewhere?
ReplyQuote

7 28 Jan 2010
Shoogs said:
If you mean Loving Hut, I can't recall... it's on a main road with shops, so they might have one somewhere?
I'm sure they would.  Sorry, on a big MUST BIKE RIDE bender at the moment.  Need to buy some fisherman pants so I don't over heat!  Also so there's room for all the food :p.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au