Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

VeganCare

Vegan and organic new cosmetic brand has just launch a crowdfunding campaign

1 - 1 of 1 posts

Sofia3 Sofia3 Australia Posts: 1
1 20 Feb 2018
VeganCare –  a vegan and organic cosmetic brand - has just started a crowdfunding campaign (https://goo.gl/vLrNKg) with the goal of launching the various prototypes that have been developed so far, offering rewards to all supporters. The products stand out by not having ingredients of animal origin, not being tested on animals and also by being produced with ingredients from organic farming.
The brand was created in 2013 by the hands of Sofia Vieira, a chemical engineer and herself vegan: "The concern for animal welfare always accompanied me and I felt the need to materialize this in a practical solution. I created a vegan cosmetic brand with the mission of putting vegan products in the market and help reducing animal harm in the world.
" It includes already a diversified range of personal hygiene products, such as solid shampoo, hair conditioner, facial and body lotions, soaps, exfoliants, deodorants, lip balms, among others.
The VeganCare product that stands out the most is the solid shampoo, an innovative format that has aroused curiosity because of the characteristics that differentiate it and which has conquered costumers with a specific profile: people who care about animal welfare, environment, health, and also those who are looking for practical products to travel.
Crowdfunding is a form of community financing that allows start-ups to raise the necessary funds to enter the market or to innovate in the business world. It allows the society to be involved and participate in the construction of something in which they believe or are fond of.
For more information, please visit the website and the campaign page(https://goo.gl/vLrNKg), where you can support the project and receive the corresponding reward.

Thank you so much for your support
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au