Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

research project year 12 SURVEY

1 - 3 of 3 posts

charlotte13 charlotte13 SA Posts: 1
1 27 Feb 2018
Hi for research project this year and being plant based myself, i have decided to do my question as  

'To what extent does eliminating meat, eggs and dairy from an adolescents diet impact their health and the environment?'

it would be brilliant if as many people as possible could respond to these survey questions below it would help my research out a lot. Your answers would remain anonymous and would be used in my folio section of my project and would be referred to in my final outcome.

thanyou so much!!!!  happy  happy  happy  happy  happy  happy  happy  happy

1.        How long have you been a Vegan for?

2.        Why did you decide to become a Vegan?

3.        Why do you believe animal liberation and animal rights are important?

4.        Has being Vegan generated positive conversations and do you use this as an opportunity to spread awareness?

5.        Do you believe there is a negative social stigmatism surrounding Veganism? If so why?

6.        In what ways has Veganism affected mental health, whether it be positive or negative?

7.        In what ways has Veganism affected physical health, whether it be positive or negative?

8.        What foods do you regularly consume to maintain an adequate intake of iron, calcium, protein and Vitamin b12?

9.        Do you believe consuming animal products significantly contributes to health issue such as high cholesterol, diabetes etc.? if so why?

10.        What do you believe the main reasons for people consuming animal products and eating meat are?
ReplyQuote

Sonia5 Sonia5 Australia Posts: 7
2 27 Feb 2018
I don't have any idea about it. I'll talk with my friend Aizaz Hassan then ans u.
ReplyQuote

robert99 robert99 Sweden Posts: 1360
3 28 Feb 2018
"'To what extent does eliminating meat, eggs and dairy from an adolescents diet impact their health and the environment?'"

I'm a bit too old to be considered adolescent!  funny

Helpful reading at http://www.veganaustralia.org.au/health

and https://daa.asn.au/smart-eating-for-you/smart-eating-fast-facts/healthy-eating/vegan-diets-facts-tips-and-considerations/
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au