Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Soap

What soap are you using?

1 - 3 of 3 posts

SueM SueM VIC Posts: 28
1 3 Mar 2019
Ive been using natures organics shower gel for both body wash and hand soap but lm a bit concerned now as l was reading reports about peoples hair falling out with use of their shampoo. My mum gets skin burns when using their dishwashing liquid. Im thinking because theyre so cheap lm concerned about nasties.
So l want to upgrade a bit but lm looking for something thats available locally. Ecostore is available at woolworths but its a bit pricey.
Theres one called priya thats available at woolies and says it cruelty free on the package but theyre owned by CTD in the bag who are a large company in partnership with many other comapnies (so lm a bit wary). Ive emailed them to see what they say and will post their reply.

What soap are you using?
ReplyQuote

2 6 Mar 2019
I just found out Dove has been accredited with Peta. They are close to perfectly cruelty free but the following article explains why theyre at risk of being tested.

https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/news/dove-cruelty-free-update/
ReplyQuote

3 8 Mar 2019
Regarding Priya soap. If you are using it, it might not be the best option.
I contacted CTD who make priya soap. I asked them if they test, if their ingredients are tested, if any 3rd party tests on their behalf, if they sell in china. They asked me what product l was referring to as they said they have a large portfolio of products (warning bells). I advised that l was referring to CTD overall and they never replied. Not a great response. Id think twice about using it.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au