Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Animals in the slaughter House

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

FlamesSaliva FlamesSaliva NSW Posts: 6
1 4 Feb 2010
Hey Im doing a major assignment for school. For those who do Society and culture... It is called a Personel Interest Project or PIP. I have chosen Animals in the slaughter house.... Well thats the tittle of it. Im trying to find out as much info on this topic as I can. It's as the name states. How animals are treated in the slaughter house, and for the sake of it being a school project - even more importently - peoples opinions on the subjuct. But I need face to face contact for the opinions, though your opinions and infomation will surly help me. Please, what ever infomation you can give me will be greatly appriciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Oh P.S. I got my idea to do "animals in the slaughter house" from this website. So yeah, hope you guys are proud. ecstatic  
peace_out
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
2 4 Feb 2010
Unleashed Admin
D: I hope you don't get nightmares!!

There's info on this site, of course. If you haven't already, check out: http://www.unleashed.org.au/animals/chickens.php (more chickens are killed in slaughterhouses than any other animal)
http://www.unleashed.org.au/animals/pigs.php
http://www.unleashed.org.au/animals/cows.php

There are some not-so-nice pictures in the galleries on those pages that might be helpful too. You can download them from the page.

Good luck -- thanks for speaking up for animals -- and let us know how it goes.

peace
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
3 4 Feb 2010
Good idea on doing it on animals . . . how can I incorperate animals in my
work? (Sorry just thinking aloud) But considering anyone on this website
would have a very good knowledge of animals, its not a bad idea.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
4 4 Feb 2010
Unleashed Admin
Check out Jesse's most recent blog for some other ideas on helping animals in school:

www.unleashed.org.au/blog/2010-02/Top-5-Ways-to-Help-Animals-at-School

megaphone
ReplyQuote

Honeygoon Honeygoon NSW Posts: 76
5 4 Feb 2010
I just watched Earthlings. Have you seen it? It's American footage so I don't know whether that would be less relevant to cite as a source; but watching it will definitely be worthwhile for the PIP I think. Such a powerful film.
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
6 4 Feb 2010
hey i havent even started my pip yet .. i want to do a animal related pip aswell. i was thinking something like the fairytale farmyard is gone and know its all factories and torture or something on puppy mills.

anyways good luck with your pip happy
ReplyQuote

Aweso_ me Aweso_ me VIC Posts: 280
7 5 Feb 2010
clap clap
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
9 16 Feb 2010
Unleashed Admin
Azzmilan said:
i did animals austalia tv ad for media and got mysefl an A!
Well done! That's fantastic.
ReplyQuote

FlamesSaliva FlamesSaliva NSW Posts: 6
10 18 Feb 2010
Good luck with yours. My first choice was going to be animal cruelty, then I changed to how they test on animals. But I ended up with animals in the slaughter house. I hope I do well. Thank you for your input.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au