Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Swine Flu.

1 - 6 of 6 posts

Asha13 Asha13 SA Posts: 22
1 12 Jun 2009
ya know whats scary? a year 8 at my school was diagnosed* with swine flu....its alot more real  when its so close to you,.......i know nothing to do with veg stuff but im just random like that
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
2 12 Jun 2009
hey, don't stress too much about it. It's not as dangerous as the normal flu... and none of us worry THAT much when someone gets it.
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
3 12 Jun 2009
pshew
swine flu is just a storm in a teacup
more people have died from common influenza (about 100 a month) than they have since the 'pandemic' began.
And I write this in between coughing fits and swallowing amoxicillin tablets for winter flu.
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
4 12 Jun 2009
.ellehcoR said:
And I write this in between coughing fits and swallowing amoxicillin tablets for winter flu.
Get well soon tongue
ReplyQuote

Charlotte Rae Charlotte Rae VIC Posts: 44
5 13 Jun 2009
yer.  My school was closed a couple of weeks ago because of swine flu cases. While it was discovered there was one case on a Thursday on the Friday less than half the school showed up in fear. Then on that Sunday  everyone was called up because the number had  cases had risen to about 5 so  the school had to be closed. It  gradually reached like  15 or so  over the week. A couple  of my friends had it  and  it was no  different from any other flue and  it just so  happens to be the ordinary flu season They aren't closing schools anymore- it can't really be controlled. Ordinary flu takes thousands of  Australian lives a year and gets no mentions but  whne it's swine flu...
P.S- Excuse the casual ranting.
ReplyQuote

Asha13 Asha13 SA Posts: 22
6 13 Jun 2009
lol yeah i wasnt stressing about it i just thought i would be random lol
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au