Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Lush products

1 - 10 of 10 posts

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
1 23 Feb 2010
Does anyone know where I can get Lush products from?
And they are all vegan aren't they?
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
2 23 Feb 2010
Unleashed Admin
There's a LUSH in all if not most capital cities, isn't there?

LUSH has a range of vegan products, but they aren't all vegan. Some have beeswax and perhaps milk (?) products in them. Ask in store to be pointed in the right direction. Their catalog should also list which are vegan and which aren't.

None of their products are tested on animals  beaverhug
ReplyQuote

Jojo Jojo VIC Posts: 175
3 23 Feb 2010
Their store addresses are listed on their website http://www.lush.com.au/catalog/info.php?page=whereislush

or you can buy online or via email
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
4 23 Feb 2010
Thanks. happyhappyhappy
ReplyQuote

tarkine tarkine Iran Posts: 296
5 23 Feb 2010
Those Lush stores smell so edible...
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
6 23 Feb 2010
If you can find a lush store in your area.. everything which is vegan has the Vegan stamp on the label!

Lush stores are great happy Their sea salt scrub is pretty amazing
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
7 24 Feb 2010
i cant go into the stores the smells are to over powering and it gives me a headache.
i buy some of their products online they have their own store on the site
ReplyQuote

krystaljadexvx krystaljadexvx QLD Posts: 259
8 24 Feb 2010
I love lush. I always get samples of their moisturiser they're a bit expensive for such a little tub I find. I wish they had a facial exfloliator that was vegan though. $

My boyfriends the same compostkitty, gets a headache and sits outside waiting for me because I spend ageees in there haha. But worked up his courage to buy me a big vegan giftpack for christmas ecstatic he's lovely.
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
9 24 Feb 2010
krystaljadexvx said:
I love lush. I always get samples of their moisturiser they're a bit expensive for such a little tub I find. I wish they had a facial exfloliator that was vegan though. $

My boyfriends the same compostkitty, gets a headache and sits outside waiting for me because I spend ageees in there haha. But worked up his courage to buy me a big vegan giftpack for christmas ecstatic he's lovely.
Their sea salt scrub is vegan? I use it on my face anyway. I'm pretty sure they also have an almond face scrub? I could be wrong though. 0.0
ReplyQuote

krystaljadexvx krystaljadexvx QLD Posts: 259
10 24 Feb 2010
yeah the stuff they suggested for my facial type didn't come under that category though. i don't want to dry my face out and shit. i don't think i've seen an almond scrub, different stores have different products though.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au