Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Melbourne Leafletting- Saturday 27th March

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
1 20 Mar 2010
Hey guys,

Another leafleting session!

WHEN: Saturday 27th of March
TIME: 11am-1pm
MEET: Outside Lord of the Fries @ Flinders st station

Even though its one of the easiest things to do, leafletting feels preeeetty good and we definitely recommend it. So get yourself to Flinders Street Station and have fun whilst changing minds and saving animals happy

Matt and I will be there in the Unleashed tshirts with all the leaflets, so all you need to bring a long is your little activist self!

If we have a confirmed number of people comming, then I'll crack out the animal costume (its a ram). So if your idea of helping animals is to dress like one and spend your day dancing, hi-fiving everyone and getting your photo taken with Japanese tourists... then we need you!

We hope to see you guys there,

Matt + Rochelle
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
2 20 Mar 2010
couldn't have said it better myself. happy

photos to come soon of Sedgewick the Sheep's last outing. stay tuned.  cool
ReplyQuote

jenny b jenny b SA Posts: 25
3 20 Mar 2010
Sedgewick is the coolest name ever. happy

Wish I lived in Melbourne...I'd definitely be there.
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
4 21 Mar 2010
i so be there if it was earlier i have to be somewhere on saturdya
but maybe i could come for 1 hour (fingers crossed)
ReplyQuote

RebeccaXY RebeccaXY QLD Posts: 71
5 22 Mar 2010
Aww Thats so awesome...
Wish i were there.
ReplyQuote

6 25 Mar 2010
The Melbourne Street Team wishes you were here too! tongue

But before you make the move to Melbourne, there are lots of things you guys can do to help animals.

Just throw out an invite on Unleashed to see if anyone is interested in your home state to go leafleting/petitioning and go from there. happy

Good luck guys.
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
7 26 Mar 2010
I'm coming! happy
ReplyQuote

8 26 Mar 2010
Jen said:
I'm coming! happy
Awesome awesome awesome! It's so great to have another activist on board! Sedgewick will definitely be pleased!!

I'm sure you are, but I just always like to make sure - are you right getting to Flinders Street Station?

Also, do you have an email address? I can email you my phone number then - incase you need to contact me on the day.

See you there! happy happy
ReplyQuote

9 26 Mar 2010
Matt. Y said:
Jen said:
I'm coming! happy
Awesome awesome awesome! It's so great to have another activist on board! Sedgewick will definitely be pleased!!

I'm sure you are, but I just always like to make sure - are you right getting to Flinders Street Station?

Also, do you have an email address? I can email you my phone number then - incase you need to contact me on the day.

no worries, i found you on facebook! hahaha.
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
10 26 Mar 2010
Matt. Y said:
Matt. Y said:
Jen said:
I'm coming! happy

no worries, i found you on facebook! hahaha.
LOL STALKER! (jokes)
yeah I'll be able to get there, although I don't have my AAUnleashed t-shirt yet. happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au