Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Some Leach SHOT my cat.

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
1 3 Apr 2010
This morning my 10 year old cat Molly was shot in her own backyard by some indecent low life leach of a person.
She was in shocking condition. We took her to the vet and he said she was most likely hit by a car. She was given Morphine to stop the pain. We were told to leave and that the vet would call after she was x-rayed to see i there was any internal bleeding.
2 Hours later we get a call. No wasn hit by a car. Turns out some one shot her with a BBgun. Twice.

What type of person would shot a cat? I am furious. I have had Molly since i as 6. Coincidently i was given her at easter 10 years ago. She sleeps on my bed and follows me to the bus stop. She has been apart of my life for 10 years and i dont want to lose her.
Its a $1200 operation to remove the pellets. There keeping her in for the next 2 days because if the pellets are just in the muscle they dont need to be removed. But if they hit anywhere else like organs, or nerves she will have to be operated on and even then its 50:50. The vet said it doest look to good becaue of her age.

My mum called the police and they came out this afternoon. BBguns have to be registered so the think they have a chance of finding out who i was. There thinking a neighbour because BBuns dont shot very far.

I feel sick .. People disgust me.
ReplyQuote

Tink Tink QLD Posts: 100
2 3 Apr 2010
I'm sorry to hear about poor Molly. There are so many disgusting people around. Fingers crossed she will be ok  love
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
3 3 Apr 2010
That's horrible. Makes you wonder about mankind sometimes sad

I hope your kitty pulls thru happy
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
4 3 Apr 2010
Bastards. F*cking bastards. Scum of the earth. It's one thing when people eat meat, or by animal-tested cosmetics without knowing what goes on behind closed doors. But when people intentionally go out to injure a defenceless animal... what can you say? They'll get their own. These people always do. Total f*cking idiots.
ReplyQuote

Jojo Jojo VIC Posts: 175
5 3 Apr 2010
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.  People make me sick.  If someone did that to one of my cats I swear I'd find them and shoot them.  

I hope poor Molly makes it through, poor thing, she's obviously loving and trusting, what sort of sick twisted lowlife scum could do that.
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
6 3 Apr 2010
emilee x said:
This morning my 10 year old cat Molly was shot in her own backyard by some indecent low life leach of a person.
She was in shocking condition. We took her to the vet and he said she was most likely hit by a car. She was given Morphine to stop the pain. We were told to leave and that the vet would call after she was x-rayed to see i there was any internal bleeding.
2 Hours later we get a call. No wasn hit by a car. Turns out some one shot her with a BBgun. Twice.

What type of person would shot a cat? I am furious. I have had Molly since i as 6. Coincidently i was given her at easter 10 years ago. She sleeps on my bed and follows me to the bus stop. She has been apart of my life for 10 years and i dont want to lose her.
Its a $1200 operation to remove the pellets. There keeping her in for the next 2 days because if the pellets are just in the muscle they dont need to be removed. But if they hit anywhere else like organs, or nerves she will have to be operated on and even then its 50:50. The vet said it doest look to good becaue of her age.

My mum called the police and they came out this afternoon. BBguns have to be registered so the think they have a chance of finding out who i was. There thinking a neighbour because BBuns dont shot very far.

I feel sick .. People disgust me.
I'm so sorry to heard about your cat sad
Really, that's absolutely disgusting and I know there are a lot of sick people out there.
My cat once came home with her teeth falling out (hit in the mouth according to the vet) and then she disappeared sad
I hope you find the people who did this! I really do. We need justice.
I really hope Molly  gets better to and when she does keep her close love
Take care.
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
7 3 Apr 2010
People are so pathetic, a cat? What do they do honestly. I had a problem with my neighbour because he didn't like my cat "sitting in his front yard" Not doing anything... just SITTING under a tree in his front yard. He even attempted to bait her. F**king lowlife.

My beautiful bull arabx Trey was also baited by people who had a problem (obviously) with his breed. He was an absolutely loveable dog, who never(ever) barked, was highly submissive with other pets, and very gentle. To the point where a tiny maltese could bark and him, and he would hide behind me and cry like a little baby. Not a mean bone in that poor dogs body, and someone poisons him in my own backyard. I wish I knew who did it, I would make them pay.

Some people need a bullet. That is all.
ReplyQuote

Mimziiii Mimziiii VIC Posts: 105
8 3 Apr 2010
wtf? does that person have mental problems, what a retard.

hope your cats ok
ReplyQuote

Alyssa Alyssa VIC Posts: 296
9 3 Apr 2010
That is absolutely disgusting!  I am so sorry about your cat.
ReplyQuote

d-i-am-ond d-i-am-ond WA Posts: 342
10 3 Apr 2010
Matt. Y said:
Bastards. F*cking bastards. Scum of the earth. It's one thing when people eat meat, or by animal-tested cosmetics without knowing what goes on behind closed doors. But when people intentionally go out to injure a defenceless animal... what can you say? They'll get their own. These people always do. Total f*cking idiots.
I defo agree.
Humans don't deserve to be on this earth.

Lets shoot the person with a BBgun.
Man.
I broke my xbox when I read that.
I'lla miss my xbox now  sad sad sad sad sad

I dearly hope your cat pulls through and the horrible person whom shot it shal perish in the pits of hell!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au