Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

LORD OF THE FRIES :)

21 - 30 of 100 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
21 8 Jul 2009
OOOH while in the city today, I discovered Gopals vegetarian and vegan cuisine! Its a hare krishna restaurant but was sooo delicious. I had a kofta with two samosa-looking things, lots of spicy tomatoe sauce and a lemon & mint drink. $8 all together.I recommend it if your in the area (probs from a hard days shopping wink ) and want to go to a restaurant without the waiting-for-the-food-to-be-cooked bit, as its cafeteria style.

Its located on 139 Swanson st, a short walk from Flinders st station. You have to climb some stairs to get up there, but its worth it happy
The kitchen level was full of people and quite busy when i arrived, so i went up another flight of stairs and ate the yumness overlooking swanson st.

Also, if you show them your student card, you receive 10% off.

I figured that we should discuss more about the vegetarian/vegan culture of Melb. It IS, by the way, classified as the most veggie friendly city in Australia.
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
22 8 Jul 2009
.ellehcoR said:
OOOH while in the city today, I discovered Gopals vegetarian and vegan cuisine! Its a hare krishna restaurant but was sooo delicious. I had a kofta with two samosa-looking things, lots of spicy tomatoe sauce and a lemon & mint drink. $8 all together.I recommend it if your in the area (probs from a hard days shopping wink ) and want to go to a restaurant without the waiting-for-the-food-to-be-cooked bit, as its cafeteria style.

Its located on 139 Swanson st, a short walk from Flinders st station. You have to climb some stairs to get up there, but its worth it happy
The kitchen level was full of people and quite busy when i arrived, so i went up another flight of stairs and ate the yumness overlooking swanson st.

Also, if you show them your student card, you receive 10% off.

I figured that we should discuss more about the vegetarian/vegan culture of Melb. It IS, by the way, classified as the most veggie friendly city in Australia.
The most veggie friendly city in australia.... o.O And I thought sydney was... when I went there every seccond or third shop was veg. I was like O.O I'MA LIVE HERE! There were veggie gourmet pizza shops, veggie smothie places, vegie take away, veggie indian... everything it was awesome. (was staying near bondi) of course, the bloke I was staying with was veg, so was pointing out all the veg places we could go....

Oh, on the topic of lord of the fries, I went there yesterday and had their chicken nuggets! O.O *dies* I WILL KILL FOR THOSE!!!!!! *re-dies* They were SOOOOOO good.... I wonder if I could like snap freeze them and just send them to everyone and be like 'this is why i'm not eating chicken' XD would be so cool. I want more chicken nuggets. (from lord of the fries)
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
23 8 Jul 2009
Jamison said:
Oh, on the topic of lord of the fries, I went there yesterday and had their chicken nuggets! O.O *dies* I WILL KILL FOR THOSE!!!!!! *re-dies* They were SOOOOOO good.... I wonder if I could like snap freeze them and just send them to everyone and be like 'this is why i'm not eating chicken' XD would be so cool. I want more chicken nuggets. (from lord of the fries)
i went there too today
but settled for the chips with the sauce of the month
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
24 31 Jul 2009
If heaven exists, they better have LOTF nuggets or I'm not going.
ReplyQuote

Francis Francis VIC Posts: 286
26 2 Aug 2009
Jessica said:
has anyone ever asked them about expanding to other states? if no one inquires about it they might not think of doing it for a while.

I feel lonerish now. laugh I still haven't been there, used to pass by all the time but now I'm just never around them.
They are franchising - in Melbourne there will be (as far as I remember) four new ones opening..I only remember oine of the location s which is Northland.

So if you want them in Perth check out the website and set one up!
ReplyQuote

x.Tara x.Tara NSW Posts: 357
27 2 Aug 2009
Why is LOTF only in Melbourne?? It's flippin unfair!
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
28 2 Aug 2009
x.Tara said:
Why is LOTF only in Melbourne?? It's flippin unfair!
I agree!!!!
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
30 2 Aug 2009
Azzmilan said:
Makes it so much more tastier
lol, agree tongue
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au