Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

LORD OF THE FRIES :)

31 - 40 of 100 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
31 2 Aug 2009
It keeps me less fat? happy (if it was near my place, I wouldn't be going home after school....)
ReplyQuote

fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me VIC Posts: 376
32 3 Aug 2009
Ok. I'll probably get slapped for this, but I am a fry fanatic and am currently more than a little excited ... all ... tasty stuff ... at LOTF ... is vegan. right? ecstatic is there a praying smiley??
ReplyQuote

Lauren Lauren VIC Posts: 5
33 3 Aug 2009
THERE IS MORE THEN TWO ecstatic
i love that place,
and now they have pies and sausagerolls all free of meat ecstaticecstatic
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
34 3 Aug 2009
fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me said:
Ok. I'll probably get slapped for this, but I am a fry fanatic and am currently more than a little excited ... all ... tasty stuff ... at LOTF ... is vegan. right? ecstatic is there a praying smiley??
Yes! There's sauces that aren't vegan, but a good selection that are. And al the food itself is 100% vegan.
ReplyQuote

fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me VIC Posts: 376
35 3 Aug 2009
woo hoo!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
36 3 Aug 2009
Ok.. I think this may disappoint a few...

I just received an email from Vegan Perfection. Apparently, they will no longer be putting vegan cheese on burgers, unless requested (chips ok).
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
37 3 Aug 2009
fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me said:
I think the cheese they use is non-vegan, and you have to request for vegan cheese (which is 50c extra) and the sour-cream they use is animal derived (i think) but has no gelatin.

Thats what I can tell.. but if not sure, just ask happy

I was actualy quite dissapointed when I saw one of the LOTF workers walking out of kfc with a chicken box in one hand and a drink in the other... (i could tell cause of the hoodie) it makes it look like even the workers can't be vegan... and its so.... EVIL! LOTF owns kfc anyday!!!
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
38 3 Aug 2009
Jamison said:
I was actualy quite dissapointed when I saw one of the LOTF workers walking out of kfc with a chicken box in one hand and a drink in the other... (i could tell cause of the hoodie) it makes it look like even the workers can't be vegan... and its so.... EVIL! LOTF owns kfc anyday!!!
They sell hoodies, caps and shirts at the Elizabeth st stall, the same ones that the workers wear... with the logo. happy
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
39 3 Aug 2009
RaV3N said:
x.Tara said:
Why is LOTF only in Melbourne?? It's flippin unfair!
I agree!!!!
yes share the LOTF around!!

I'm going to Melb on Saturday (on the way to the snow, woohoo) and I'm going to convince the family to stop there for lunch. From what you guys have been saying about it, it sounds super awesome!
ReplyQuote

Vegan.sam Vegan.sam VIC Posts: 9
40 17 Aug 2009
I love LOTF
They're now selling vegan pies and sausage rolls on Elizabeth Street.
I've only tried the sausage roll though, it was really good.

Matt.Y said:
Does anyone know where lotf get their faux cheese from? I wanna try a vegan grilled cheese... if i can buy it.

Otherwise I'll suppose I'll be dissecting my next burger... if I can't resist devouring it immediately.

ashamed2
They've switched to Tofutti slices for the burgers, but still use Cheezly for the fries.
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au