Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Have you seen EARTHLINGS?

351 - 355 of 355 posts   30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36  

Okami ovo vegetarian Okami ovo vegetarian VIC Posts: 119
351 13 Nov 2014
Yeah, it's pretty sad 🐢🐱 πŸ·πŸ—πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ₯πŸ£πŸ”πŸ πŸŸ πŸ¬πŸ³πŸ‹  πŸΊπŸ‘πŸπŸ„  πŸ΄πŸ˜πŸ¬πŸ³πŸ‹πŸ‚.              πŸ­πŸΉπŸ°πŸ΅πŸ’πŸπŸ€
ReplyQuote

Nymeria Nymeria QLD Posts: 6
352 3 Feb 2015
Nope, I have a very weak stomach. I recently watched footage from a dairy farm and felt like I was going to pass out. Almond milk FTW!
ReplyQuote

peanutbutterlover peanutbutterlover QLD Posts: 4
353 17 Aug 2015
I got through about 20 minutes before turning it off. I had to look away for most of it! I really want to watch it the whole way through though but I would need a lot of comfort food, tissues and blankets to help me through!
It's super informative and it doesn't sugar coat anything. I like what I've seen. I'm going to share it on Facebook an see what happens!! happy
ReplyQuote

peanutbutterlover peanutbutterlover QLD Posts: 4
354 17 Aug 2015
UPDATE.

I couldn't even watch the trailer. I feel liek I should watch the movie but I don't think I will handle it at all.
ReplyQuote

ReshiramWillNPit ReshiramWillNPit NSW Posts: 1
355 16 Nov 2015
I watched earthlings feeling nervous inside after many vows not to watch it, for animals are my brothers and sisters, and most of all, friends.

From the first second I was shaking.

I eventually watched the whole film. It was so sad, I couldn't even cry. I was shaking and filled with headaches. I wish my whole family thought like me and my family. We're not allowed to be vegan let alone vegetarian.

It pains me to see all the most beautiful creatures on earth suffer and I'm part of it when I don't want to be.

I also used this movie as 'fuel' for my novel - I'm writing a novel for all the animals, especially those who have suffered because of humans.  dove
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 30 ]  [ 31 ]  [ 32 ]  [ 33 ]  [ 34 ]  [ 35 ]  [ 36 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au