Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Unleashed Needs To Keep With The Times

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

z1 z1 VIC Posts: 535
1 26 May 2010
I know unleashed has gone all cutesy and all but i just thought i'd let you guys know what you gotta do if you want to remain relevant.
Werewolves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E&feature=player_embedded
Yeah you laughed at skinny jeans too but trust me,  i've already started transforming and i'm really cool
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
2 26 May 2010
So long as you don't steal a tail from a real wolf.  I like how dedicated they are to it.  And how they say they're a family happy.  It's cute happy.
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
3 26 May 2010
Yea, seriously. Where do they get the tail from? o.O

And that tiny mention about the missing dog and the skull turning up in the boys possession? wtf? That really urked me. Especially how they just casually threw it into the story and then didnt' say anything else about it. Whaaaaaaat. :|
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
4 26 May 2010
okaaayyy .. thats just weird scared
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
5 26 May 2010
Yeah the missing dog + dog skull thing is a little scary but I think that if he _had_ done it they would have mentioned him getting convicted right?  Also how do they know it's the same dog?  Wouldn't kids with an affinity to wolves/dogs want to keep them alive?

I think it's awesome, wish I'd had some sort of friend/family group like that back in the day haha.  Isn't it also sometimes seen as symbolism for transition from teenager to adult?  I mean, as a society we don't have much to symbolise that now.  Not traditionally anyway.  Maybe a birthday party but no real rites of passage.

Possibly I looked into that a little too far, my bad...
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
6 26 May 2010
lol. furries.
Jacob fan people? bahaha
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
7 26 May 2010
I think it's really cool =D

Being a Lolita myself, I love being differen't. Hate being a sheep (no offence sheep tongue).
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
8 26 May 2010
Lahgree said:
I think it's really cool =D

Being a Lolita myself, I love being differen't. Hate being a sheep (no offence sheep tongue).
Lolita? That's cool. ^^ I'm a goth... who can't afford to dress like one.
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
9 26 May 2010
Unleashed Admin
Lahgree said:
Now that's an idea! Forming a wolf pack is old news now, and well just a little too obviously 'cool'. Starting a sheep flock on the other hand! Now that's a goldmine of originality cool
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
10 26 May 2010
Psh. Personally, i had the whole cat thing down ages ago!
Fangs and cat ears..even the name and star sign to go with it! tongue
Unfortunately, coloured contacts are more than expensive these days >.>
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au