Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

how is the worst teacher you have ever had???

1 - 10 of 62 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

ruby rose ruby rose SA Posts: 26
1 31 May 2010
myn was some one called Mrs Bennett.
she was really mean grumpy and rude. tell you the truth she would  pull her pants up right under her breast and would  walk as if some one had kicked her in the back.
ReplyQuote

ruby rose ruby rose SA Posts: 26
2 31 May 2010
when  i wrote the title i meant to put who was the worst teacher you've ever had????
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
3 31 May 2010
Its been awhile since i've been to school, so I can't remember. >.<
I have had tafe teachers that have been pretty slack or overly strict. Nothing weird though tongue
ReplyQuote

mushroomfeilds mushroomfeilds SA Posts: 320
5 1 Jun 2010
i had a teacher that went, "you're vegan?? but you look healthy"!
she was a good teacher but gosh that made me mad.
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
6 1 Jun 2010
wow. I wish i had been veg back in highschool. I really am sad I missed all those opportunities to do oral presentations, debates, essays on animal cruelty and factory farming. So many people in one place I could have planted a teeny seed that either would have sprouted one day or not. But at least it would have been inspired work. I remember one day I had to do a talk about an issue I was against. I couldn't think of anything really and I went with a talk about the danger of having billboards on the side of the road. Lame.
REALLY SAD. I would hate to go back to highschool (so glad that's over tongue) but gosh I wish I could have started making a difference back then.

Oh well. Just remembered one teacher I didn't like. She wrote "fat" next to my name on the attendance role on the first day. I was sitting in the front row so I could see. What a nice way to help her remember which person I was. ....oh yea. If I was vegan through highschoom I might not have been fat then. tongue Damn life.
ReplyQuote

veganx veganx QLD Posts: 200
7 1 Jun 2010
mushroomfeilds said:
I had a customer at work say exactly like. And he was suprised how strong I was too.. Haha idiot!
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
8 1 Jun 2010
tersh xvx said:
mushroomfeilds said:
I had a customer at work say exactly like. And he was suprised how strong I was too.. Haha idiot!
Ha! What, do they expect us to be just withering away?!
ReplyQuote

Nelly! Nelly! QLD Posts: 237
9 1 Jun 2010
Worst  teacher ever would be my friends daughters (old teacher)
In 2008 school camp she was reported by the camp grounds and parents for smashing plates in a tantrum and threatening to drown the kids, last year she was calling children names.
On the anniversary of my friends brothers suicide she threatened to kill herself and asked for another teacher to get her a rope, not only in front of the class but my friends daughter, this year she has called children stupid and there are constant complaints of her yelling.
And yet education QLD dont care.

http://www.centraltelegraph.com.au/story/2010/05/21/school-hit-by-walkout-mystery-as-school-numbers-no/
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
10 1 Jun 2010
Tanyaka said:
Oh well. Just remembered one teacher I didn't like. She wrote "fat" next to my name on the attendance role on the first day. I was sitting in the front row so I could see. What a nice way to help her remember which person I was. ....oh yea. If I was vegan through highschoom I might not have been fat then. tongue Damn life.
ouch that's not very nice..
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au