Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

SYDNEY: Hit the Streets with Unleashed! Sat 11th July

1 - 7 of 7 posts

Jeroen Jeroen NSW Posts: 3
1 3 Jul 2009
If you live in Sydney, then here's a great chance to hit the streets with the Unleashed team and leaflet for animals.

The Australian Youth Climate Coalition is holding a youth conference at the Uni of Western Sydney next weekend (11 July). With so many passionate, eco-conscious young people arriving on the Saturday morning, this is the perfect opportunity to highlight the environmental benefits of going veg.

So if you can spare a couple of hours on Saturday morning (7am - 10am) please get in touch with me: jeroen (at) unleashed (dot) org (dot) au   and let us know if you're keen to help out.

Hope to see you there,

The Animals Australia Unleashed team
unleashed.org.au
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
2 3 Jul 2009
That's unreal! Good luck, hope the day goes well!!!
ReplyQuote

Jesse Jesse VIC Posts: 1117
3 4 Jul 2009
Unleashed Admin
Wish I could be there! cry
ReplyQuote

strutty strutty QLD Posts: 87
4 4 Jul 2009
This sounds like a great opportunity. Good luck and hope you recruit a bundle of new members. Wish I could help!
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
5 4 Jul 2009
I'll be there ecstatic ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Clara1 Clara1 NSW Posts: 6
6 4 Jul 2009
Jeroen said:
If you live in Sydney, then here's a great chance to hit the streets with the Unleashed team and leaflet for animals.

The Australian Youth Climate Coalition is holding a youth conference at the Uni of Western Sydney next weekend (11 July). With so many passionate, eco-conscious young people arriving on the Saturday morning, this is the perfect opportunity to highlight the environmental benefits of going veg.

So if you can spare a couple of hours on Saturday morning (7am - 10am) please get in touch with me: jeroen (at) unleashed (dot) org (dot) au   and let us know if you're keen to help out.

Hope to see you there,

The Animals Australia Unleashed team
unleashed.org.au
Hi my name is clara belcastro,
i live in sydney and i was just wondering what is it that we would be doing, im veg and im willing to help out as much as i can while your in sydney.

Clara Belcastro.
ReplyQuote

Jeroen Jeroen NSW Posts: 3
7 5 Jul 2009
Hi Clara,

Would be great if you can help us!

We will hand out our Whyveg leaflets (see http://whyveg.com/ for more info on Whyveg) to people who attend the Powershift 2009 conference. Powershift is Australia’s first national youth climate summit. See http://www.youthclimatecoalition.org/powershift/wordpress/. It's a great initiative and we want to make sure these young eco-minded people don't miss out on the info why going veg is good for the environment. broccoli

Hope you will join us next Saturday. Just drop me an e-mail at and I will get in touch with you.

Cheers,
Jeroen
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au