Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?

1 - 10 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Zora Zora NSW Posts: 94
1 3 Jun 2010
You can choose:

-sight
-smell
-hear
-feel
-taste

and why?

paw
ReplyQuote

Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
2 3 Jun 2010
Zara said:
You can choose:

-sight
-smell
-hear
-feel
-taste

and why?

paw
Taste. :] It'll be easier to eat some of those disgusting vegetables... & I dont' care if I loose my taste since we must "live to eat" and not "eat to live"
I'd probably save a lot of money not buying food ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
3 3 Jun 2010
Zara said:
You can choose:

-sight
-smell
-hear
-feel
-taste

and why?

paw
I think smell.
I would hate to not hear or see as that's such a huge part of life. Feel is pretty important too i think. I'd feel lost if I couldn't feel what I was touching or grabbing for.

Taste is wonderful, although without it we could just eat a bowl of every type of veg every night, be healthy and not feel deprived as we couldn't taste chocolate and other stuff anymore. I'd be so much healthier, but I really do enjoy my treats. tongue Healthier, but boring.

So that leaves smell. I don't really enjoy that many smells and the only danger of losing smell is of the warning sign for fire.
So, just make sure you keep on top of your showers, for the sake of other ppl's sense of smell. tongue
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
4 3 Jun 2010
Well, out of the five, I would prefer to loose smell, but can I still have taste?
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
5 3 Jun 2010
But if you lost smell wouldn't that take out taste as well? sad

I think sight, 'cause i could still read but life wouldn't be much fun without music :S
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
6 3 Jun 2010
Smell.  I don't have much of a sense of smell anyways so it wouldn't be a big loss.

The one that would kill me though would be losing my hearing; music is very important to me!
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
7 3 Jun 2010
Taste.

Boy do i love taste but in a life in death situation it is the least likley sense i will need.
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
8 3 Jun 2010
Kirrilly said:
Yeah you are right! If you can't smell you can't taste! But if you can't taste you can smell!

So it seems like a lot of people here are choosing to lose two senses!
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
9 3 Jun 2010
Feel.

This way when I have to deal with sick and angry parrots/galahs/cockies and they bite me I won't feel it LOL cos it bloody hurts if they get a hold of you!
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
10 3 Jun 2010
Callum said:
Kirrilly said:
Yeah you are right! If you can't smell you can't taste! But if you can't taste you can smell!

So it seems like a lot of people here are choosing to lose two senses!
Just googled: "Many people who lose their sense of smell also complain of a loss of the sense of taste. Most can still tell between salty, sweet, sour, and bitter tastes, which are sensed on the tongue".
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au