Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

facts to literature: fiction that can change the world!

1 - 10 of 41 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

Nick the activist Nick the activist NSW Posts: 26
1 3 Jun 2010
hello all over the years i have seen activists try and change older generations but hardly the younger generation, younger generations are the ones that decide the future of the earth and animals.
i have created an idea but i need you help my idea is that we create a collection of short novels in a fiction context but with true facts for example a male baby chick in a factory farm on a convayer belt to its death in first person or first person of a baby pig being taken  from its mother, show how this is a horrible pain for the animal when it has been tortured if we get enough people this idea can change australia or even the world! just merely write a short story with an i dea like the ones i gave and paste it in as a reply im also writing a blog about our journey
thank you and please write
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
2 3 Jun 2010
I'm actually writing a short piece at the moment about dairy cows from the POV of a mother cow. I'll let you know when it's done!
ReplyQuote

3 3 Jun 2010
thank you so much i believe if we get enough people it will work and be very effective
ReplyQuote

fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me VIC Posts: 376
4 3 Jun 2010
Great idea! You should definitely try and get it going!
ReplyQuote

5 3 Jun 2010
oh im defenatly going thourgh with it no matter what are you going to right a story?
ReplyQuote

fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me VIC Posts: 376
6 3 Jun 2010
Nick the activist said:
oh im defenatly going thourgh with it no matter what are you going to right a story?
Not much of a writer I'm afraid. But I can wish you luck!! happy
ReplyQuote

7 4 Jun 2010
fAeRiEs ArE aFtEr Me said:
Nick the activist said:
Not much of a writer I'm afraid. But I can wish you luck!! happy
thanks tell your freinds
ReplyQuote

Lachlan the animal lover Lachlan the animal lover NSW Posts: 55
8 4 Jun 2010
I'm going to write a story about a chicken maybe a rooster it'll be epic and blow all your minds!!! But I'll need help with grammar so HELP!!! God love ya nick!! clap peace idea
ReplyQuote

9 4 Jun 2010
Lachlan the animal lover said:
I'm going to write a story about a chicken maybe a rooster it'll be epic and blow all your minds!!! But I'll need help with grammar so HELP!!! God love ya nick!! clap peace idea
ok when you have finished you story paste it in as a reply and i will get it  and edit it and this goes for everyone else put your full name at the bottom so we can put it in your name!
any way lachlan if there was a god then y is he giving these animals so much pain
somthing to think about?
ReplyQuote

Lachlan the animal lover Lachlan the animal lover NSW Posts: 55
10 4 Jun 2010
lol ok I will post my story ASAP when I finish it so look out it will only be very short nothing long and failly easy to read so know ones put of by it. It will be in the eye view of the animal and also the chicken a little spoller the chick will survive. Maybe gods blind???
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au