Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

facts to literature: fiction that can change the world!

21 - 30 of 41 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

Tanyaka Tanyaka VIC Posts: 1219
21 8 Jun 2010
Bridgey Didge said:
Hi! ecstatic
What a great Idea!
I already have a story I wrote earlier this year for a uni assignment! The only thing is, itís a science fiction piece and has us as the victims of factory farming. I wanted people to think about what it would be like if animal and human roles were reversed.
I don't know if thatís the kind of story you were after?
Ahh that is something that has been in my head a lot that I've been wanting to write. I love writing, or I used to.. dunno if I have the stamina for it anymore.
ReplyQuote

Nick the activist Nick the activist NSW Posts: 26
22 8 Jun 2010
Bridgey Didge said:
Hi! ecstatic
What a great Idea!
I already have a story I wrote earlier this year for a uni assignment! The only thing is, itís a science fiction piece and has us as the victims of factory farming. I wanted people to think about what it would be like if animal and human roles were reversed.
I don't know if thatís the kind of story you were after?
thats a fantastic idea at the end it would give a great feeling of hhow the animals feel thourgh animal emotion and you send it to me via thank so much  ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Lachlan the animal lover Lachlan the animal lover NSW Posts: 55
23 8 Jun 2010
You can also email me some storys as I'm going down to melbourne in 2 weeks for a vacation but I might meet up with some one from unleashed? Im nicks assicate he's like my boss lolXD! Hopefully we can get some stories from you??? email nick some stories but if you cant you can try me at hopefully this will be very good idea!
ReplyQuote

24 8 Jun 2010
Lachlan the animal lover said:
You can also email me some storys as I'm going down to melbourne in 2 weeks for a vacation but I might meet up with some one from unleashed? Im nicks assicate he's like my boss lolXD! Hopefully we can get some stories from you??? email nick some stories but if you cant you can try me at hopefully this will be very good idea!
yer guy lets finish some of then im right now righting the opening peice
ReplyQuote

JackiRipper JackiRipper VIC Posts: 26
25 10 Jun 2010
WOOOO I've been thinking about writing a piece like this for a while. I'm also an aspiring author :p  My idea was to do a piece about a person documenting putting an animal through the killing process, but at the end you find out its a human. I think it's important to remember shock value. I want to make mine detailed, it'll get the message across. Also, in year 11 i wrote a story about a vegan murderer (i know i know tongue) that killed people who ate meat because they themselves are killing. Wasnt great but im totally getting on board with this! Great idea!!
ReplyQuote

26 11 Jun 2010
Jacqueline said:
WOOOO I've been thinking about writing a piece like this for a while. I'm also an aspiring author :p  My idea was to do a piece about a person documenting putting an animal through the killing process, but at the end you find out its a human. I think it's important to remember shock value. I want to make mine detailed, it'll get the message across. Also, in year 11 i wrote a story about a vegan murderer (i know i know tongue) that killed people who ate meat because they themselves are killing. Wasnt great but im totally getting on board with this! Great idea!!
hahaha i llike the way you think what and yes its good to remember the shock value what every you think i worth puting in the book just send me a copy and ill read it though have fun writing.
ReplyQuote

27 11 Jun 2010
hey guys its wonderful to see all of you are contributing in a matter of day ill have the "dear reader" segment up if you have any ideas just run them by me i very open plus im planning to talk about Dr. Seuss's book the lorax and how it changed the world then and how this book could to pig
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
28 11 Jun 2010
This is a brilliant idea, I will try to give tis one a go! I'm usually pretty good at writing stories... So what do we do when we finish writing?
ReplyQuote

leticia-porth leticia-porth NSW Posts: 151
29 12 Jun 2010
good idea! happy
ReplyQuote

30 17 Jun 2010
.KiM. said:
This is a brilliant idea, I will try to give tis one a go! I'm usually pretty good at writing stories... So what do we do when we finish writing?
you paste it as a reply with its title and your name
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au