Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

facts to literature: fiction that can change the world!

31 - 40 of 41 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

Nick the activist Nick the activist NSW Posts: 26
31 30 Jun 2010
hey guys i see this forum is now HOT!!! YAY so now here is my dear reader segment

Dear Reader
this book is a cellection of novel wrote by many animal lovers around australia planning to put factory farms to rest and free thousand or even millions of animals. over a hundred years ago Dr Suess discovered the effects of over production and its effects on the planet and its animals, he wrote a children novel to try to sway children minds to create change this collection of novels is like Dr Suess book but may be more confronting and emotional.
we hope that you feel the way that we did when we read and wrote this collection
Nick and the Facts to Literature crew
ReplyQuote

birdie birdie VIC Posts: 393
32 30 Jun 2010
excellent idea happy
ReplyQuote

hayley la BAM ?! hayley la BAM ?! VIC Posts: 110
33 30 Jun 2010
this is such a good idea.
a few years ago i wrote a short piece from the point of view of a wolf that was going to be skinned. but i deleted it because i thought it sucked, and well i'm not that good of a writer. but if i do find my writing muse any time soon, i'll be sure to tell yous about it.  thumb
ReplyQuote

34 2 Jul 2010
hey guys its the 2nd of july so we have 6 months until the end of the year so lets make a goal that we finish before christmas so please get back to me
nick
ReplyQuote

Bridgey Didge Bridgey Didge NSW Posts: 26
35 5 Jul 2010
Hey ecstatic

I just sent you my story- Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!! Keep up the great work and keep us updated on its progress! happy
ReplyQuote

36 21 Jul 2010
Bridgey Didge said:
Hey ecstatic

I just sent you my story- Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!! Keep up the great work and keep us updated on its progress! happy
hey thanks so much which email have you sent it to or how have you sent it to me if your abit confused  send it to thanks for writing a story and i bet its going to be awsome
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
37 22 Jul 2010
I'm writing mine from the perspective of a sow in a factory farm, except it's written in such a manner that until you reach the end, you think it's about a human being. I figure that will create maximum shock affect.
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
38 23 Jul 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
I'm writing mine from the perspective of a sow in a factory farm, except it's written in such a manner that until you reach the end, you think it's about a human being. I figure that will create maximum shock affect.
Dang, that was my idea.
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
39 23 Jul 2010
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Dang, that was my idea.
Aw, damn. Haha, I can do something else if you like? ^^ Got plenty of ideas.
ReplyQuote

40 4 Aug 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Dang, that was my idea.
Aw, damn. Haha, I can do something else if you like? ^^ Got plenty of ideas.
Its good to have many ideas perhaps if anyone is having trouble they could ask you
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au