Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Animals were created by God to be tested?

1 - 4 of 4 posts

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
1 5 Jun 2010
"God created animals for the benefits of human beings. That's why he created rats and monkeys ... We cannot test on human beings," he told The Associated Press. "This is the way it has to be. God created monkeys, and some have to be tested."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jmePuIFYeb24FJHM9ALwrgcN5JegD9G1OJ600

Posted this because I just did an assignment on the use of animals for testing in Australia and it's interesting that there are some places that feel it is their 'god-given' right to use animals as they see fit.  Bit sad really sad.
ReplyQuote

Nick the activist Nick the activist NSW Posts: 26
2 5 Jun 2010
its sad well im a athest so i dont really belive in god so may be thats it
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
3 5 Jun 2010
Some people are so "me me me" they don't see the bigger picture.

"We cannot test on human beings," they quote. Umm.. yes we can. Why don't we? It's cruel! Duh. So you think that pain isn't felt the same way by the monkeys and rats who are tested upon?

Sometimes it's less painful to smack your head against a brick wall then it is to try and understand where these people get off...
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
4 5 Jun 2010
Humans were tested on during the holocaust. How is animal testing any less humane?
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au