Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Veggies

1 - 10 of 33 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

Sofia Sofia NSW Posts: 10
1 11 Jun 2010
i think it's awesome that people are going vegan or veggie but it's not doing much except ruining your health you need meat and people are still just killing animals for food and the food that you doin't eat is going to waste and that animal has died for you to eat and you don't want it.
i am not saying that going veg is bad but just think about it.....  tech
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
2 11 Jun 2010
Live life the way you want to said:
i think it's awesome that people are going vegan or veggie but it's not doing much except ruining your health you need meat and people are still just killing animals for food and the food that you doin't eat is going to waste and that animal has died for you to eat and you don't want it.
where is the proof that it's ruining our health?
I'm healthy as
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
3 11 Jun 2010
Live life the way you want to said:
Ads on TV might tell you that you need animal products in order to be healthy, and yes they are very convincing! But the truth is, they are really just trying to get you to buy their products sad

You can be very healthy as a vegetarian or vegan, in fact there are a lot of vegan athletes and performers who swear by a veg diet!

Sometimes it's difficult to understand, but the less we buy meat, the less animals that will be bred for meat, and the less animals that have to suffer in factory farms ecstatic

In fact, just by going vegetarian, you can save the lives of around 100 animals EVERY YEAR. That's huge, and trust me, it feels great.
ReplyQuote

MissMadiD MissMadiD VIC Posts: 77
4 11 Jun 2010
"Live life the way you want to"

I intend to, and this is the way I want to live my life.
Do you have any proof that its ruining our health?
ReplyQuote

sarahwithanh27 sarahwithanh27 VIC Posts: 439
5 11 Jun 2010
Hey now, I haven't eaten meat in 2 years and I'm doing better than ever! (:
I even eat more food now that I'm vegan, and more varied food. I find it's because I care more about what I eat, and that can't be so bad, right?

And also what's already been stated, vegetarians save roughly 100 lives a year! Less demand = less produced. It's all relative, I guess.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
6 11 Jun 2010
http://www.unleashed.org.au/change_the_world/go_veg/

This page here has a lot of great reasons to go veg, if you wanna check it out happy
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
7 11 Jun 2010
this reminds me that i think its funny that people think we would risk our lives yeah makes sense
ReplyQuote

kitakami kitakami WA Posts: 41
8 11 Jun 2010
humans are omnivores not carnivores so we can live happily and healthy without meat. There has been studies showing vegetarains/vegans general live longer that people who eat meat so wouldn't that show that we are all pretty healthy. Yes is is bad for your health if you only eat junk food, but most vego's take consideration in what they eat and become educated about eating the right foods. The animals may be getting killed but atleast i know im not contributing to it.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
9 11 Jun 2010
Unleashed Admin
I think the fact that vegetarians/vegans are known to have longer life expectancies than meat-eaters should point to the fact that it's not an unhealthy way to live! http://whyveg.com/health/

I'm living proof! (And so are lots of other people here happy) 10 years+ without animal products and I've never been healthier!

wave
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
10 11 Jun 2010
Why do people insist on coming here and saying this nonsense? Seriously. What are you trying to prove?

*shakes head*
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au