Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

How can I get a dissection choice policy in my school?

1 - 5 of 5 posts

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
1 14 Jun 2010
I want to write letter to my school to get a dissection choice policy but I have no idea how to put the words together. Can anyone help who has done this before. How did your principal reply to it??

Thaanks in advance wave
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
2 15 Jun 2010
I think Jack can definitely help with this! He has done it.
ReplyQuote

Aleex Aleex SA Posts: 16
3 15 Jun 2010
i think you should deffinetly do a letter. i have NO idea how you would do it though.
maybe you should get a petition and go around the school with and then take it to the principal.
ReplyQuote

Sammmmmiiiiiiiie!!! Iloveyoouu Sammmmmiiiiiiiie!!! Iloveyoouu SA Posts: 18
4 15 Jun 2010
Aleex said:
i think you should deffinetly do a letter. i have NO idea how you would do it though.
maybe you should get a petition and go around the school with and then take it to the principal.
Kim, I pretty sure that heaps of people would sign a petition.. I know I will happy
But, seriously dissection of animals is bad!! And science teachers sould not do it... frog
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
5 15 Jun 2010
Jack is here aimee hahahah
heyy Kim.
For my school, i basically created a letter(one can also be found on peta2.com) to submit to my science teacher/the head of science/any other teachers it can concern, often the principal.
Set up a meetiong with those who the decision concerns in wich you should present the letter(make sure to look professional), also discuss benefits, cons of dissedctions, violence to animals etc.
Leave each of them with a letter.
You want to keep the pressure on without being harsh.
Get a group iof students to support you and with these get other students to comment to important teachers how they want choice.

If you need any other heklp let me know happy to help with ANYTHING!

if you can find the activist challenge page, it says a bit about how I did it differently aswell.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au