Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Coles & Woolies Email

1 - 5 of 5 posts

jodes5 jodes5 WA Posts: 14
1 15 Jun 2010
I  sent the email to Coles & Woolies from the Action page on Unleashed.  Amazingly I got a response from Coles (see below).  Its a pretty generic response tho.  has everyone else had these emails back and were they all the same?
"""Thank you for contacting us regarding animal welfare issues.

Our approach is to provide our customers with a range of options so they can make informed shopping decisions based on their personal beliefs and circumstances.

At the same time, product quality and safety standards are our highest priority. All Coles meat, egg and poultry producers must adhere to strict quality and relevant animal welfare codes of practice and standards where applicable.

Coles branded eggs include caged eggs which are Egg Corporation Assured (ECA) certified, Barn Laid RSPCA certified eggs and Free Range eggs.

We also provide Otway Bred Free Range Pork available at selected stores in Victoria, Coles Finest Bred Free Range Pork Sausages and free range Lilydale chicken.

We pride ourselves on offering our customers choice and will continue to adjust our range based on consumer demand.

We appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments and look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Yours sincerely
Katie Bryce

CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT CENTRE"
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
2 15 Jun 2010
Thats the exact same response i got! :O
ReplyQuote

hayley la BAM ?! hayley la BAM ?! VIC Posts: 110
3 15 Jun 2010
i got the same too.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
4 15 Jun 2010
Automated response unfortunately. Which is crap. They can't face the music every day obviously.
ReplyQuote

saRAWRxx saRAWRxx WA Posts: 17
5 15 Jun 2010
I got this as well.
When I read it I was like ... "automated..."
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au