Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Toothpaste

11 - 20 of 43 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  


RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
11 8 Jul 2009
Matt.Y said:
i'm going to go this weekend to get one.

which is the most minty? for those who've tried more than one.

or, if you've only used one, is it minty at all? - like mint tongue

and i wonder if my orthodontist will have sh*t fit when he finds out i've changed. lol

only a few more months left of his BS anyway  angry
I'm not one for minty toothpaste, so I find the WOolies one ok

My dentist didn't question my toothpaste last week when I visited. And maybe just don't say anything? What's it matter anyway? I was told by a friend who was a dental nurse in the army that toothpaste isn't necessary anyway.... as long as you are brushing twice a day and drinking water you should be ok. It's just another money making scheme wink
ReplyQuote

claudie claudie TAS Posts: 63
12 9 Jul 2009
I know how you feel, just discovered that colgate test on animals. Apparently, naytura (from woolworths) and red seal (can't find it anywhere) are animal friendly happy
ReplyQuote

Mikey Mikey NSW Posts: 104
13 9 Jul 2009
You should be able to buy Red Seal toothpaste from Priceline happy
ReplyQuote

ashleigh ashleigh QLD Posts: 57
14 9 Jul 2009
Guys, make sure you check all of your deodorants, shampoo, dish washing liquid, washing powder, pretty much everything. I just went through every product in our home, emailed the company who made it and they nearly all tested on animals. All woolworths and coles supermarkets stock non-animal testing products, like the toothpaste brands listed below. Also ORGANIC CARE don't test on animals and is available from coles and woolies.


Its so good to see others who care so much aswell. Many thanks to all of you xx
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
15 9 Jul 2009
ashleigh said:
Also ORGANIC CARE don't test on animals and is available from coles and woolies.
Some of the Organic Care products also say "Vegan" on the bottle happy

Earth cleaning products are also the same (I think they are made by the same company) and are CCF accredited.
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
16 9 Jul 2009
.ellehcoR said:
Matt.Y said:
i'm going to go this weekend to get one.

which is the most minty? for those who've tried more than one.

or, if you've only used one, is it minty at all? - like mint tongue

and i wonder if my orthodontist will have sh*t fit when he finds out i've changed. lol

only a few more months left of his BS anyway  angry
bahaha. i only have a few more DAYS.
ninja
at least 8 more months for me!! grrr.

on the topic of toothpaste...does anyone know of a cruelty-free mouthwash? Because all I can find is Listerine and Colgate brands, both of which are animal-testers.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
17 10 Jul 2009
april-san said:
on the topic of toothpaste...does anyone know of a cruelty-free mouthwash? Because all I can find is Listerine and Colgate brands, both of which are animal-testers.
Oooooh yes! I was actually looking at them all last weekend, but stuck with my Listerine until I found something else. I refuse to use Colgate. But I wasn't aware Listerine tested too sad

Oh and an ethical question - we all know Colgate are bastards... but do you still purchase their toothbrushes? Or boycott the whole brand?
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
18 10 Jul 2009
boycott the bitches tongue
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
19 10 Jul 2009
Matt - I find the Red Seal Smokers toothpaste the most mintiness! All the others are mild.

April - I just use salt and water for a mouth wash. My dentist said it was just as good as Listerine.

Yes Ashleigh, I use the Natures Organics Earth products such as laundry liq, washing up liq, hand soap, multisprays etc. And cheap too. Usually only $2 each!!! They also have shampoos and condtioners. All at Woolies/Coles.
ReplyQuote

tofupower tofupower NSW Posts: 54
20 10 Jul 2009
RaV3N said:
ashleigh said:
Also ORGANIC CARE don't test on animals and is available from coles and woolies.
Some of the Organic Care products also say "Vegan" on the bottle happy

Earth cleaning products are also the same (I think they are made by the same company) and are CCF accredited.
yeh nature's organics own organic care, earth and a whole lot of other cruelty free brands happy
i use organic care shampoo and conditioner which are vegan, dnt test on animals, are made of recycled packaging and are super cheap! i love them!! ecstatic

http://www.naturesorganics.com.au/splash.htm
ReplyQuote

 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au