Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Toothpaste

21 - 30 of 43 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  


RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
21 10 Jul 2009
tofupower said:
yeh nature's organics own organic care, earth and a whole lot of other cruelty free brands happy
i use organic care shampoo and conditioner which are vegan, dnt test on animals, are made of recycled packaging and are super cheap! i love them!! ecstatic

http://www.naturesorganics.com.au/splash.htm
Not only are they super cheap but I think they work better!!! I have like 4 diff kinds in my shower LOL shampoo, conditioner, colour stay shampoo & the anti-dandruf for the b/f.
ReplyQuote

april-san april-san QLD Posts: 368
22 11 Jul 2009
RaV3N said:
tofupower said:
yeh nature's organics own organic care, earth and a whole lot of other cruelty free brands happy
i use organic care shampoo and conditioner which are vegan, dnt test on animals, are made of recycled packaging and are super cheap! i love them!! ecstatic

http://www.naturesorganics.com.au/splash.htm
Not only are they super cheap but I think they work better!!! I have like 4 diff kinds in my shower LOL shampoo, conditioner, colour stay shampoo & the anti-dandruf for the b/f.
yes! Nature's Organics is awesome, the shampoo/conditioner bottles are actually made of a biodegradable plant-sourced material instead of plastic, as well as being vegan and not testing on animals.
Mum uses the Nature's Organics products for all her cleaning, but she says that the toilet cleaner isn't very good.
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
23 12 Jul 2009
I have to admit, I have about 8 empty organic care bottles at the bottom of my shower.... lol. And yeah, if i sleep over at someone's house for more than a couple of days and i know they don't use it, I'll take a bottle and leave it there happy So they can see how truly awesome cheap vegan products are : p

Salt water you say? I will try that, and I'm trying to talk my parents into buying toothpaste. their response was 'after you use the tube you have' blegh... macleens.


Oh, toothbrushes, I have a colgate one (from the doctor) that I don't use, and one from coles. lol.
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
24 12 Jul 2009
I use an Oral B electric toothbrush.

Is it that most companies that make the brushes test on animals, not that the product contains animal ingredients ie brush?
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
25 12 Jul 2009
ckimana said:
I use an Oral B electric toothbrush.

Is it that most companies that make the brushes test on animals, not that the product contains animal ingredients ie brush?
Yeah. Buying from a company that tests on animals is still buying evil products. In the same way that some veg people won't go to kfc, maccas or hungry jacks, because even if they're only buying the fries (or onion rings, which i now sorely miss) which are somewhat vegetarian, you're still putting money into a company that is too lazy to protect animals.
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
26 13 Jul 2009
Are there any vegan friendly toothbrushes out there though?
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
27 13 Jul 2009
ckimana said:
Are there any vegan friendly toothbrushes out there though?
coles happy lol.
nahh... i bought the cedal toothpaste, tastes the same as regular toothpaste happy
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
28 13 Jul 2009
Jamison said:
ckimana said:
Are there any vegan friendly toothbrushes out there though?
coles happy lol.
nahh... i bought the cedal toothpaste, tastes the same as regular toothpaste happy
Oh cool! Are there any electric ones though? Sorry being difficult! Lol! wink
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
29 13 Jul 2009
ckimana said:
Jamison said:
ckimana said:
Are there any vegan friendly toothbrushes out there though?
coles happy lol.
nahh... i bought the cedal toothpaste, tastes the same as regular toothpaste happy
Oh cool! Are there any electric ones though? Sorry being difficult! Lol! wink
i don't actually know if coles tests on animals, but they are pretty cool.
ReplyQuote

Tracey Tracey QLD Posts: 127
30 18 Jul 2009
my sis went to the dentist the other day and he reccomended NOT using cedel as its crap! lol! He said it will not really protect your teeth.
I use White Glo because it is the only one i could find that said not tested on animals, i just emailed them to double check, so i will update when i get a reply!
all the other products i use are animal friendly and im a natural products nazi,  bar the toothpaste, im cavity paranoid! So if anyone wants natural product info...  happy
ReplyQuote

 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au