Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Toothpaste

31 - 40 of 43 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  

Tracey Tracey QLD Posts: 127
31 20 Jul 2009
got my reply from white glo:

"Thanks for your interest in White Glo products. We are pleased to let you know that White Glo does not test its products on animals and is totally against cruelty to animals.

In fact, due to strong consumer feedback we will have a statement on each pack supporting this shortly."
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
32 20 Jul 2009
Tracey said:
got my reply from white glo:

"Thanks for your interest in White Glo products. We are pleased to let you know that White Glo does not test its products on animals and is totally against cruelty to animals.

In fact, due to strong consumer feedback we will have a statement on each pack supporting this shortly."
Always fantastic to hear!!! happy
ReplyQuote

Jamison Jamison VIC Posts: 271
33 21 Jul 2009
Tracey said:
my sis went to the dentist the other day and he reccomended NOT using cedel as its crap! lol! He said it will not really protect your teeth.
I use White Glo because it is the only one i could find that said not tested on animals, i just emailed them to double check, so i will update when i get a reply!
all the other products i use are animal friendly and im a natural products nazi,  bar the toothpaste, im cavity paranoid! So if anyone wants natural product info...  happy
Where do i find this 'White Glo'?
ReplyQuote

Kylez Kylez Bahamas Posts: 19
34 21 Jul 2009
Toothpaste has always been a dilemma of mine!!

Why it's so hard to find a good toothpaste that doesn't taste like herbs but genuinely isn't tested on animals?? What makes toothpaste manufacturers think that people who care about animals want toothpaste that tastes like herbs???! cry
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
35 21 Jul 2009
Kylez said:
Toothpaste has always been a dilemma of mine!!

Why it's so hard to find a good toothpaste that doesn't taste like herbs but genuinely isn't tested on animals?? What makes toothpaste manufacturers think that people who care about animals want toothpaste that tastes like herbs???! cry
Cos we are generally hippies??? >_>

The Woolies one is pretty good... slightly minty.

And exactly what are they testing on the animals? Are they brushing their teeth? Good luck to them... I tried to brush my dogs teeth once... LOL... no luck! She just ate the paste.
ReplyQuote

Tracey Tracey QLD Posts: 127
36 28 Aug 2009
i get white glo at woolies. its on the top shelf, in a shiny box and usually comes with a bonus toothbrush!
ReplyQuote

Kaisha Kaisha VIC Posts: 97
37 28 Aug 2009
Jamison said:
I just made a horrible discovery... Turns out the toothpaste i use is apparently tested on animals. Anyone know where I can buy non-animal-tested toothpaste? Cause I don't know if my supermarket would sell it... and what brands do you use?
cbf scrolling through the pages to see if anyone else has sugested it but try going to Woolworths and getting Naytura herbal toothpaste! It is so delcious i could almost eat it!
ReplyQuote

Vegetation Vegetation NSW Posts: 349
38 28 Aug 2009
I love white glo so I'm glad it's on the okay list! It actually did get rid of a stain I had between my top teeth (yay!)
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
39 28 Aug 2009
Kaisha said:
Jamison said:
I just made a horrible discovery... Turns out the toothpaste i use is apparently tested on animals. Anyone know where I can buy non-animal-tested toothpaste? Cause I don't know if my supermarket would sell it... and what brands do you use?
cbf scrolling through the pages to see if anyone else has sugested it but try going to Woolworths and getting Naytura herbal toothpaste! It is so delcious i could almost eat it!
Is that the Indian stuff? I used to use it and it was pretty good.
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
40 28 Aug 2009
Kaisha said:
Jamison said:
I used to use Naytura but now use Red Seal Smokers. Even though I don't smoke it helps remove stains and is very minty happy
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au