Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

I Need Help With The Messaging System

1 - 6 of 6 posts

Sakura Sakura VIC Posts: 82
1 21 Jun 2010
Is anyone else having issues with the messaging system? It worked fine for me originally but yesterday and today I cannot send or reply to messages, when I try I get a message pop up titled Parallels H-Sphere that tells me that my PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator and that I don't have permission to access the page. Whatever that means, can anyone offer some assistance as to how I can fix this?
ReplyQuote

pitterpatter pitterpatter QLD Posts: 376
2 21 Jun 2010
So I thought I could help by Googling it, but it was all waaaay over my head.  Maybe someone who actually creates/maintains this site can help?  Seems to be something that happens when they update/change the systems they're using, or something like that...  Sorry I'm not much help!
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
3 21 Jun 2010
Unleashed Admin
Yikes! That doesn't sound right! D:

A few questions to help us get to the bottom of this:

Is it still happening?
Does it happen when you open the messaging window, or when you click submit to send the message?
Is it just happening when you try to message one person in particular?

If it's still happening, can you copy the exact error message and send it to us to check out?

http://www.unleashed.org.au/about/contact.php

Thanks -- and sorry 'bout the trouble!
ReplyQuote

4 22 Jun 2010
Thanks pitterpatter for trying. Karen, I have sent a message answering all your questions using the link you provided as it is still happening. Thanks for the help.
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
5 22 Jun 2010
Unleashed Admin
Thanks Rae! We've done a little fiddling. Can you try again and let us know if it's fixed?
ReplyQuote

6 22 Jun 2010
I just tried one and it sent fine, thanks heaps happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au