Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Ghost or hoax?

1 - 10 of 20 posts   1 | 2  

Lachlan the animal lover Lachlan the animal lover NSW Posts: 55
1 5 Jul 2010
Last year I watch a famous movie that was scary paranormal activity and did i get a scare I could'nt sleep for about a mounth and I still cant get back to my normal routine. So what is your opion on ghost? I think they dont excist for my own safety. So tell me what do you think? And how do you get over a scare?
ReplyQuote

Truc Truc VIC Posts: 85
2 5 Jul 2010
i believe ghost exist, ive seen someone been possessed, u have to see it to believe it though. yea when i watch horror/ ghost movies i cant sleep either. :/
ReplyQuote

Becatron Becatron QLD Posts: 152
3 5 Jul 2010
Lachlan the animal lover said:
Last year I watch a famous movie that was scary paranormal activity and did i get a scare I could'nt sleep for about a mounth and I still cant get back to my normal routine. So what is your opion on ghost? I think they dont excist for my own safety. So tell me what do you think? And how do you get over a scare?
I do believe in ghosts, or spirits as such. And like you, i'm pretty much terrified of seeing one. To come over this fear, I ... I dont handle it well :S lol .. I just block out the darkness at night (when I'm watching tv, or lying in bed before I go to sleep). And when I think i see something out thecorner of my eye, i just close my eyes and think happy thoughts XD

lol
ReplyQuote

Becatron Becatron QLD Posts: 152
4 5 Jul 2010
Truc said:
i believe ghost exist, ive seen someone been possessed, u have to see it to believe it though. yea when i watch horror/ ghost movies i cant sleep either. :/
:| great.
ReplyQuote

ShadowDoubt ShadowDoubt QLD Posts: 753
5 5 Jul 2010
i don't do scary movies lol [not after a sleepover my friends made me watch 'hills have eyes'] i wanted a movie with fairies afterwards... but if you're scared at night sometimes i turn on my light on it's lowest setting, and it helps me get off to sleep. sometimes if you don't want it on the whole night your parents can come in and turn it off. happy also i listen to my Ipod for ages [because i have really bad tinnitus] but makes you sleepy so once you turn it off you fall straight asleep. but that's about as far as my scary experiences go.
ReplyQuote

6 5 Jul 2010
I sleep with the llight on and close the door make sure the one dogs inside and the other out and I have lavender oil thats ment to calm you.
ReplyQuote

7 5 Jul 2010
I watch when a stranger calls and I scream so loud it the movie then my friends like its a statue!
ReplyQuote

8 5 Jul 2010
Factory Free said:
I do believe in ghosts, or spirits as such. And like you, i'm pretty much terrified of seeing one. To come over this fear, I ... I dont handle it well :S lol .. I just block out the darkness at night (when I'm watching tv, or lying in bed before I go to sleep). And when I think i see something out thecorner of my eye, i just close my eyes and think happy thoughts XD

lol
lol thats exactly what i do, its weird when i finish watching a horror movie i cant stop hearing voices and seeing things. i just say its my imagination. yea happy thoughts too happy
ReplyQuote

9 5 Jul 2010
Im petufied I could even sleep lol i was scared shitless luckily that night i had a mate over so i was a bit calmer but still scared shitless
ReplyQuote

10 5 Jul 2010
Im petufied I could even sleep lol i was scared shitless luckily that night i had a mate over so i was a bit calmer but still scared shitless
stop watching movies like that happy. lol i know its going to be scary but i just want to know whats going to happen. just have to watch it, now i cant get over it .-_-
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au