Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill

1 - 9 of 9 posts

Ruin Ruin VIC Posts: 198
1 12 Jul 2010
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/07/you-are-not-authorized-to-see-these.html

Please look at all these. BP is covering up as much as they can. This might end up being the worst oil spill of all time sad

They are spraying Corexit over the oil, which disperses it, so you can't see it. So you don't think about it. But it's untested.
It was only recently revealed what it does: Corexit "Ruptures Red Blood Cells, Causes Internal Bleeding", Allows Crude Oil to Penetrate "Into the Cells" and "Every Organ System"

BP needs black and brown paint (made of oil, I know) thrown on eveything their stupid logo covers.
ReplyQuote

nikkimort nikkimort VIC Posts: 15
2 12 Jul 2010
Way to ruin as much as you possibly could BP.
Did you hear that an Australian company offered BP a product that they believe would soak all the oil up, leave the water clean and turn the soaked up oil into some sort of gel using a product made from waste. BP being BP said they weren't interested, because they've done such a great job so far and all..
ReplyQuote

. . Afghanistan Posts: 125
3 12 Jul 2010
Boycott BP
ReplyQuote

Jane Jane SA Posts: 168
4 12 Jul 2010
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
5 12 Jul 2010
jacobxvx said:
Boycott BP
I've been doing this... but the thought was then "how many independent servos purchase their oil from BP to on sell?"

I am a supporter of Peak and United myself... but if I found out they purchased their oil from BP I would need to find a new servo...
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
6 12 Jul 2010
OMFG those pictures are making me teary! My b/f & I refuse to watch news stories about this as it always shows pics of the animals... we can't stand it.

I am posting this to FB so more people are aware!
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
7 12 Jul 2010
Oh I had a glimpse but I can't bear to look anymore...f**cking f*ck  sad furious
ReplyQuote

Mondayschild Mondayschild WA Posts: 1452
9 15 Jul 2010
I really cannot comprehend how this has been allowed to go on this long. I feel a bit of conspiracy ness going on.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au