Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Melbourne Leafletting - Saturday 17th July

1 - 5 of 5 posts

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
1 15 Jul 2010
Hello lovely happy

Our regular leafletting sessions are starting again.. so come along to have some fun, get some photos taken and kick ass for the animals along the way happy

Date: Saturday 17th July (This Sat!)
Time: 12m-2pm
Meet: Outside lord of the fries at Flinders st. station, 10 minutes prior (so at 11.50am please)
Bring: your dear self, an animals australia or unleashed shirt if you have one, and if theyre up for it, bring a friend.

We'll supply all the leaflets to make it easy peasy! On a busy day, 5 people could hand out 1000 leaflets in an hour.... 2000 in two hours. Now if only 10% of receivers go on to be vegetarian from these leaflets... thats 200 people, guys (Y)

Hope to see you there!
ReplyQuote

Jinx911 Jinx911 VIC Posts: 1
2 15 Jul 2010
Any coming up that are during the week? I have classes on weekends but I would love to be involved!  happy
ReplyQuote

.ellehcoR .ellehcoR VIC Posts: 663
3 16 Jul 2010
Jinx911 said:
Any coming up that are during the week? I have classes on weekends but I would love to be involved!  happy
Hey Jinx911
Unfortunately as most of our regular leafletters are high school students, our sessions are run on the weekends.
if youre keen on weekday leafletting, I recommend getting in contact with Roy () and getting on his mailing list. He generally runs alot of weekday leafletting in Melbourne happy
Thanks for your interest anyway and good luck
ReplyQuote

Bambi Bambi VIC Posts: 17
4 16 Jul 2010
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
5 17 Jul 2010
goig to the movies with family sad
havent been in a while next week!!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au