Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

school subject on animal cruelty

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Emily Emily VIC Posts: 66
1 14 Jul 2009
If there was a school subject (highschool) on animal cruelty... what would you call it? And what would the students learn in it?

In case you're wondering, I'm asking this because of a school assignment I'm doing. To prepare us we're doing all of these exercises, and one of the questions is 'If you could create a new subject at school, or a new topic within a subject you already do, what would it be?
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen Australia Posts: 993
2 14 Jul 2009
Unleashed Admin
"Cruelty-Free Living" happy

I think turning it into a 'positive' would make the subject more 'palatable', and also quickly demonstrate that there are things we can all do to IMPROVE the lives of animals, rather than just talk about how bad they have it...
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
4 15 Jul 2009
Karen said:
"Cruelty-Free Living" happy

I think turning it into a 'positive' would make the subject more 'palatable', and also quickly demonstrate that there are things we can all do to IMPROVE the lives of animals, rather than just talk about how bad they have it...
thumb
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
5 15 Jul 2009
Or even "Living Green" and you could use the latest research on animals and their carbon foot print to push veg*nism happy plus the whole green side of things... recycling, carbon footprint, water saving techniques, etc.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au