Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

kangaroos

21 - 23 of 23 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
21 15 Aug 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
RaV3N said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
I've lived in semi-rural WA more or less all my life. I see kangaroos all the time. This is their native, and ONLY land. No. We shouldn't cull them. They belong here.
Ditto. I love seeing the roo's when I walk my dogs.

They belong here more than us. They were on this land before the white man. We have built our farms and housing developments in their back yards... yet they are going to be made suffer because it?

Is that not totally wrong?
Exactly. Hell, why is it even right that the more powerful species should kill off the less powerful just to get more room to live in or to gain more profit from the land?
Really, by their stupid logic, humans should be the ones being culled. There's too many of us, and we're destroying the earth. I vote for humans to be culled! Who's with me?
ReplyQuote

Randomzz Randomzz United States Posts: 144
22 15 Aug 2010
sarahbentvelzen said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
RaV3N said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
I've lived in semi-rural WA more or less all my life. I see kangaroos all the time. This is their native, and ONLY land. No. We shouldn't cull them. They belong here.

They belong here more than us. They were on this land before the white man. We have built our farms and housing developments in their back yards... yet they are going to be made suffer because it?

Exactly. Hell, why is it even right that the more powerful species should kill off the less powerful just to get more room to live in or to gain more profit from the land?
Really, by their stupid logic, humans should be the ones being culled. There's too many of us, and we're destroying the earth. I vote for humans to be culled! Who's with me?
Im With You hahah  rolleyes
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
23 15 Aug 2010
Ppphilipe said:
sarahbentvelzen said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:
RaV3N said:
Valkyrie Uruz said:

Im With You hahah  rolleyes
Haha, now that's something to make people think. My immediate response to that is sad "But I don't wanna die"

If only people realised that HEY! NOR DO THE ANIMALS!
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au