Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

What they make next!!!

1 - 10 of 18 posts   1 | 2  

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
1 15 Aug 2010
Hey! I know UNLEASHED admins won't probally won't have anymore merchandise ideas for awhile cause they've already got so much merchandise, but if they did make another merchandise range or item what would you like it to be?
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
2 15 Aug 2010
i LOVE Unleashed merch! I have the 'be a lifesaver, go veg!' shirt, all of the badges, tonnes of stickers, all three causebands, the posters,  and i still want more!! I think that it would be cool if they made stationary things like pencils and pencil cases etc. and maybe they could sell more badges (i love them!!), and more shirts and maybe an Unleashed Vegan cookbook! Wow if they brought out all of that stuff then i would be so excited, but then very broke Lolhappy
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
3 15 Aug 2010
kim. said:
i LOVE Unleashed merch! I have the 'be a lifesaver, go veg!' shirt, all of the badges, tonnes of stickers, all three causebands, the posters,  and i still want more!! I think that it would be cool if they made stationary things like pencils and pencil cases etc. and maybe they could sell more badges (i love them!!), and more shirts and maybe an Unleashed Vegan cookbook! Wow if they brought out all of that stuff then i would be so excited, but then very broke Lolhappy
i remember they were looking into stationary at the start of the yea
so you never know happy
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
4 15 Aug 2010
Unleashed merch kicks ass! I wish I was allowed to buy some =( Damnit my parents make veg life hard!!!!

^^ Unleashed handbags would be awesome. I have this big, over the shoulder, fit-my-whole-life-in-it bag from Tibet made from organic cotton that has a big peace sign on it with "Peace" above it and "Love" below it. I get so many comments on it. It's exactly the style of bag that would look GREAT with some of the Unleashed designs on it.
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
5 15 Aug 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^
i love the handbag idea!! I would SO buy one!happy
ReplyQuote

6 15 Aug 2010
kim. said:
OMG!!!!!! I would be so excited if they actually did that!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sound like your an UNLEASHED FAN!!!!! HAhahaha so am I hehehe
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
7 15 Aug 2010
This thread is actually a pretty good idea. I mean, we all know that our beloved (and, to be frank, rather inspirational) Unleashed admins are always watching over us... making sure we play nice. innocent

=) So this is an easy way to collectively give them our ideas.
ReplyQuote

8 15 Aug 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
This thread is actually a pretty good idea. I mean, we all know that our beloved (and, to be frank, rather inspirational) Unleashed admins are always watching over us... making sure we play nice. innocent

=) So this is an easy way to collectively give them our ideas.
THanks, I"ll take that as a big compliment!!!  laugh laugh I just thought , well what would you UNLEASH if you had an idea?
ReplyQuote

Ruin Ruin VIC Posts: 198
9 15 Aug 2010
More badges and sew /iron on patches. Fridge magnets, belt buckles or canvas belts. Long lasting stuff made from renewables is always prefferable happy
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
10 15 Aug 2010
Bookmarks happy cos I know that there are a lot of us here who are bookworms! You could make several focused on different facts, like dairy, eggs, meat, etc etc.

Yearly diaries. Week to view. A lot of us have busy lives and need help sorting it out! (Well I know I do lol)

Drink bottles. There seems to be a craze going on at the moment with those "eco" metal drink bottles. Those would be uber cool to pull out of your school/gym bag.

The plastic things that go around number plates. I have no idea what they are called, but all the car yards put them on their cars. First thing I do is rip those off.... so I'm in the market for something new to surround my number plate happy BUT if this was to happen please keep in mind that WA number plates are bigger than the other states (we have 7 figures on ours, not 6).
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au