Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Kangaroo Survey

1 - 10 of 11 posts   1 | 2  

Nathan Nathan VIC Posts: 148
1 19 Aug 2010
Hey
I got sent this link from The Wildlife Protection Association of Australia. It is a survey of peoples attitudes towards Kangaroos and their feelings of how they are treated.

It's being carried out at The University of Western Sydney.

"Who is carrying out the study?"

" Pip Chalk is undertaking the higher research degree Doctor of Philosophy under the supervision of Dr Gavin Ramsay of the School of Natural Sciences and Dr Robert Woog of the School of Education."
http://kangaroosurvey.com/

It only takes about 10 minutes. So let your feelings be known about our wonderful Kangaroos  happy
ReplyQuote

Catty-corner Catty-corner SA Posts: 111
2 20 Aug 2010
Done!

As in all these surveys,some of the questions were a little ambiguous , but there is room to comment in a couple, and at the end, so any uncertainties can be voiced there.

Next time I do one, I'll try to remember to jot down the number and content of questions I found a bit difficult, so I can refer to them specifically.
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
3 20 Aug 2010
Thankyou for the survey. I did it as I feel strongly towards our native animals, and towards all animals.
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
4 20 Aug 2010
Done!
ReplyQuote

kim. kim. SA Posts: 214
5 20 Aug 2010
Donehappy
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
6 21 Aug 2010
Done.

UGH. SO ashamed when I had to select "Only once" on the one about eating kangaroo meat. sad I regret so much about my pre-veg days.
ReplyQuote

Nathan Nathan VIC Posts: 148
7 26 Aug 2010
Yeah a couple of the questions weren't too clear but I just left a comment making my feelings clear.
Val, don't worry you only ate it once and now you've changed for the better and no longer eat any meat.

Anyway good job.  happy
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
8 26 Aug 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Done.

UGH. SO ashamed when I had to select "Only once" on the one about eating kangaroo meat. sad I regret so much about my pre-veg days.
Same for me too, Sarah =( I was pretty much forced to eat it on an 'aboriginal day' at my old primary school.
ReplyQuote

Chip Chip VIC Posts: 168
9 26 Aug 2010
Done! I agree, some of the questions I "hmmm...ed" to, not exactly straight to the point. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing this survey!
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
10 26 Aug 2010
Valkyrie Uruz said:
Done.

I did too, when I was in year 7 and my school did a Aboriginal pride day. Tasted like steak.

I too felt so guilty about saying it. Ive also had crocodile before. Which was like juicy chicken
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au