Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

PETA???

151 - 157 of 157 posts   10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16  

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
151 28 Oct 2011
Unfortunately there can be members like that in every good organization...but as a whole Sea Shepherd still do fabulous work, so I wouldn't let one bad incident with a few members make you stop supporting them.
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
152 28 Oct 2011
Also their ships are vegan because they don't want to hypocritical to say it is okay to slaughter one animal but not okay to slaughter another. They however don't focus on veganism, as their main goal is to stop the illegal killing of aquatic wildlife.

It makes perfect sense to me as to why they would do that happy
ReplyQuote

Okami ovo vegetarian Okami ovo vegetarian VIC Posts: 119
153 16 Nov 2014
V said:
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - www.peta.org

Don't associate yourself with them, they look good on the front, but they kill more animals than they save.
yes peta is killing more animals then they save.

PEOPLE
EUTHANASIAING
TREATABLE
ANIMALS
PETA

dog kitty angry cry huh sad scared
ReplyQuote

Vincent Berraud Vincent Berraud VIC Posts: 120
154 16 Nov 2014
V said:
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - www.peta.org

Don't associate yourself with them, they look good on the front, but they kill more animals than they save.
You are misinformed.

http://www.peta.org/blog/euthanasia-wont-run-needs-done/

http://features.peta.org/petasaves/

http://www.peta.org/blog/euthanasia-sometimes-kinder-choice/
ReplyQuote

155 12 Dec 2014
i am sorry, i now know that peta is great and euthanised animals that are sick.
my mistake
i love peta happy.   ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed2 ashamed ashamed2 ashamed2 ashamed2 ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed2 ashamed ashamed2 ashamed2 ashamed2
ReplyQuote

dug dug QLD Posts: 12
156 22 Dec 2014
i've read too many bad stories over the years about things they've done.
yes they make animal welfare known, but at what cost. i am a member of a number of other forums, not to do with animals or veganism.
you mention peta in these and you'll see a tirade of abuse. peta has a really crap reputation.
these people on the forums, by and large, are decent people and are against animal cruelty, but mention peta and watch out!
tbh it's kind of embarrassing to admit you like peta, they're seen as a bunch of loonies!
they don't seem to do enough imo, only seem interested in certain things. similar in some ways to the rspca. they both do some good, however some things get ignored. in australia it's rodeos for instance. the rspca should be doing a lot more to stamp rodeos out.
i prefer animal liberation.

as for pets being for a person's entertainment! i've had pets and i've never considered them as entertainment, i've never heard anyone refer to their pets as such.
ReplyQuote

157 25 Dec 2014
I ❤️  PETA
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 10 ]  [ 11 ]  [ 12 ]  [ 13 ]  [ 14 ]  [ 15 ]  [ 16 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au