Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

PETA???

11 - 20 of 157 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
11 24 Aug 2010
Unbreakable said:
Here's some reading for you.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
this is a load of crap. Please do not defame this wonderful organisation with propaganda created by animal abusers. PETA have explained this issue before.
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
12 24 Aug 2010
EmMy_14-VeGgIe In TrAiNiNg said:
I wanna know!
LOL why ask when you can google it      
             ... im just saying cool
ReplyQuote

Emmy14 Emmy14 Antarctica Posts: 572
13 24 Aug 2010
emileee said:
EmMy_14-VeGgIe In TrAiNiNg said:
I wanna know!
LOL why ask when you can google it      
             ... im just saying cool
Sorry, you guys know more about animal issues than the internet as far as I'm concerned!
ReplyQuote

V V SA Posts: 248
14 24 Aug 2010
Think what you will, but your time, money and efforts would be better spent else where, but what ever floats your boat.
ReplyQuote

StephVeganXO StephVeganXO QLD Posts: 124
15 24 Aug 2010
Without PETA I doubt anyone would care as much about animals
I think they're a great organisation
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
16 24 Aug 2010
StephVeganXO said:
Without PETA I doubt anyone would care as much about animals
I think they're a great organisation
I agree 100%. Their campaigns (especially with celebrities) have bought more attention to animal rights than ever.
ReplyQuote

ZoolNerd ZoolNerd NSW Posts: 1005
17 24 Aug 2010
Unbreakable said:
Think what you will, but your time, money and efforts would be better spent else where, but what ever floats your boat.
Hmm, if this is true its basically say "we love animals sooo much we are going to take them away from their warm safe homes in your domesticated home and kill them since its better than humans owning animals"

Thats horrible and fanatical.. I know Peta are fantantical and honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if they did this because I do know they dont like people owning pets.

Honestly I think the idea of humans owning pets is wrong, making a animal your entertainment is a bit strange, but you know what? Ive ad over 30 pets in my life, including birds, cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish, hermit crabs and a scorpion. I love my pets, and I love my fish! So even though theroretically I can see where they come from on owning pets ( I see humans as equal as pets and "owning" them doesnt add up)  I still will always have pets.

I love my company of pets, and I know my Betta (siamese fighting fish) loves my company!!
ReplyQuote

meh meh NSW Posts: 2674
18 24 Aug 2010
Unbreakable said:
Here's some reading for you.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
Honestly, I'd believe it. As I have mentioned a few times on this site, I am not a fan of their militant-style advocating... and their bullying for donations is really aggravating; I have stopped supporting them financially for this reason, but not this reason alone.
And after the long discussion last night over their ad campaigns, I think I will help spread the word about their insensitivity.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
19 24 Aug 2010
ZoolNerd said:
Unbreakable said:
Hmm, if this is true its basically say "we love animals sooo much we are going to take them away from their warm safe homes in your domesticated home and kill them since its better than humans owning animals"

Thats horrible and fanatical.. I know Peta are fantantical and honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if they did this because I do know they dont like people owning pets.

Honestly I think the idea of humans owning pets is wrong, making a animal your entertainment is a bit strange, but you know what? Ive ad over 30 pets in my life, including birds, cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish, hermit crabs and a scorpion. I love my pets, and I love my fish! So even though theroretically I can see where they come from on owning pets ( I see humans as equal as pets and "owning" them doesnt add up)  I still will always have pets.

I love my company of pets, and I know my Betta (siamese fighting fish) loves my company!!
they go to dog shows and release the dogs from their crates, leaving the dogs to tear eachother up to pieces and cut nuts. They think they are making a statement. It's obvious letting a whole heap of male dogs and bitches out at once isn't going to end well for the animals. But they don't care.
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
20 24 Aug 2010
If you could back up all the things you are saying with sources, that helps.
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au