Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

PETA???

31 - 40 of 157 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
31 25 Aug 2010
ww.petakillsanimals.com
is BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
they also have a few a few other sites liek this one

http://www.activistcash.com/

which includes most animal organisations in the wordl, saying they are linked to terrorist organisations, fraud bad stuff
they also badmouth, sea shepherd, greenpeace( good on em)

2 the people hating on peta
Of course its an opinion and you are entitled to an opinion but peta do a lot more than we do im assuming, some people bagging them on here are not even vegetarian so i find this laughable!
ReplyQuote

Hitler Hitler Iraq Posts: 465
32 25 Aug 2010
PETA PETA PETA soooo controversial. Iv herd all the bad things and all the good things but I always remind myself that there are issues in my own community that i should be worrying about, i focus more on helping animals around me and i think if everyone did this helping animal welfare would be more effective. I really dont see the point in donating money to large organizations because its not always spent properly, id rather give my time and food etc.

This bring up another issue i have with Sea Shepherd.....yep it gives me shutters, i LOVED Sea Shepherd and everything they did but last weekend i went to a fundraiser and all the Sea Shepherd people are complete TOOLS, they were all completely drunk, most of them weren't even Vegetarian or Vegan and Sea Shepherd is, and i even herd some of them say they are only members so they can be famous or chicks dig it, i was really upset by them and left early and i will no longer support them.
ReplyQuote

33 25 Aug 2010
Timothy said:
PETA PETA PETA soooo controversial. Iv herd all the bad things and all the good things but I always remind myself that there are issues in my own community that i should be worrying about, i focus more on helping animals around me and i think if everyone did this helping animal welfare would be more effective. I really dont see the point in donating money to large organizations because its not always spent properly, id rather give my time and food etc.

This bring up another issue i have with Sea Shepherd.....yep it gives me shutters, i LOVED Sea Shepherd and everything they did but last weekend i went to a fundraiser and all the Sea Shepherd people are complete TOOLS, they were all completely drunk, most of them weren't even Vegetarian or Vegan and Sea Shepherd is, and i even herd some of them say they are only members so they can be famous or chicks dig it, i was really upset by them and left early and i will no longer support them.
Are you vegetarian??

Im a sea shepeherd onshore crew member and 90% of the activists i come across are veggo and vegan and really nice.

This is a personal experience though.

Back to the veggo thing, i dont think your vegetarian so i think its actually really rude for saying this about  someone when you are not yourself
ReplyQuote

34 25 Aug 2010
not being rude, i just think that what u said is quite idiotic if your not
ReplyQuote

35 25 Aug 2010
Im not a member of Sea Shepherd so i dont think it matters, and i dont pretend im a vegetarian either.
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
36 25 Aug 2010
Peta does some bad things like they can give veg*ies a bad image with throwing blood and stuff they make a lot of people think that most vegetarians are extremist but Peta does more good than bad.
ReplyQuote

37 25 Aug 2010
yeh just saying , your going they arent vegetarian or egan but you arent
dont you find that somewhat stupid
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
38 25 Aug 2010
Please stop fighting happy!  peace peace

Debating is okay but don't name call thats just rude and imature.
ReplyQuote

39 25 Aug 2010
Not really when they are a vegetarian organization and most people who are crew members are not. Hey its just my personal experience. i think it was more the fact that they gloated about not being vegetarian and almost like they got away with it.
ReplyQuote

40 25 Aug 2010
I never said anyone was stupid or idiotic?
ReplyQuote

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]  [ 6 ]  [ 7 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au